COMC Mailbox Thread

Hey guys, quick question.

I'm guessing I have to have store credit in my account to ship something to my COMC mailbox?

Has anybody had any mail take a while to be updated via email?

I had a very high end card arrive on the 14th and I still have not received an email that it's arrived there. I'm a little worried. A week seems very slow.

I had a very high end card arrive on the 14th and I still have not received an email that it's arrived there. I'm a little worried. A week seems very slow.

Shoot them an email it's usually been put to the side as the username or similar was wrong

yeah I am currently waiting on cards that I received
14/1
15/1
16/1
and 2x 19/1

I received a prompt reply from Chris at COMC that my card is still currently being processed. Phew. It's a big card that I certainly don't want to see "lost".
I'm wonder if there is a big christmas/new year backlog. The one I have from the 14/1 is graded and I have found graded to be fast in the past (I assume because all the details are already on the card!)

ive got a few hundred bills worth of stuff going to mine... hope it doesnt take too long because some of it needs to be graded and that takes long enough as it is!

I'm wonder if there is a big christmas/new year backlog. The one I have from the 14/1 is graded and I have found graded to be fast in the past (I assume because all the details are already on the card!)
yeah I am currently waiting on cards that I received
14/1
15/1
16/1
and 2x 19/1

Funnily enough I just got an email to say one of mine has been processed - one of the 19/1 ones?????

couple of quick COMC questions (new user)

i have made an offer which was accepted and now that item is in my inventory. am i correct in thinking that i can buy a whole bunch of cards which go into my inventory and i can just ship them out all at once whenever i feel like it?

next question which is about the mailbox. is it easier to just use a dedicated ebay account for COMC mailbox orders? or is there some easy way to tell my normal (australian) ebay account to calculate shipping within the US?
Hello mate, yeah once you buy the card or an offer is accepted then they go to your inventory and you can ship when you want, some shop right away, some wait till they have 100's so shipping is cheaper per card as the shipping price is the same If you have 1 or 100 shipped, not sure about the mailbox as I have never used it.

Had a high end graded card "arrive" 6 days ago but am yet to see a "mailbox submission arrived" email, have already sent an email so will see what happens.

COMC and Upper Deck e-Pack Launch
Posted on January 28, 2016 by nathancomc

COMC is very pleased to announce that we have partnered with Upper Deck on the release of their e-Pack version of the 2015-16 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey card set. We are working as the fulfillment center for this product, which allows us to leverage our extensive knowledge and systems to provide the best experience for thousands of new customers. We have already processed thousands of cards in preparation for this launch, and we can’t wait to start shipping them out to you.

The e-Pack Rundown

The e-Pack release of 2015-16 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey Cards is very similar to the physical product, but with some new twists:

• Packs, boxes, and cases can be purchased online through the e-Pack site
  • At least one physical card per pack, with new exclusive e-Pack inserts:
    • Code to Greatness (1:10 e-Packs) and
    • Instant Impressions (1:10 e-Packs)
  • Physical copies of inserts and parallels transfer instantly to your COMC account, or shipped out worldwide
  • Digital-only versions of base cards can be combined for exclusive e-Pack exclusive Silver Foil Border cards

It can be a hassle to deal with the large quantities of base cards that can accumulate when ripping any amount of product. To cut back on this frustration, when you collect 10 copies of a digital-only base card, you may combine them through the e-Pack site for a Silver Foil Border. Similarly, some combinations of physical cards will allow for other exclusive cards like Young Guns rookie cards – including Connor McDavid!

What COMC Users Need to Know

Starting today with the release of the e-Pack site, you can transfer from your Upper Deck e-Packs directly to your COMC account. The transfer is absolutely free. Once the card is in your COMC account, it is treated the same as any item that has been consigned, you can list it for sale, ship it, or even send it out for grading.

Fans can try e-Pack for free just by registering at www.UpperDeckEpack.com. Once registered, users can claim a free pack every day – just for logging on.

More information, including detailed e-pack functionality, exclusive e-Pack content and a list of e-Pack achievements users can obtain can be found at www.UpperDeckEpack.com.

How can a card that arrived on the 5th of Feb be processed before a card that arrived on the 2nd Feb?

Just had the card that arrived on the 5th be process today. Strange.

Has anyone seen this before?

I want my D. Wade :)

Ha ha

Back
Top Bottom