COMC Mailbox Thread

do u find it strange that all the new charges wasnt posted on here from someone from comc?

Not really. I'm giving them benefit of the doubt in that they were going to have a three pronged approach (at least I hope).

Email Friday at COB local time
Blog on the Monday
Forums to be addressed after that.

do u find it strange that all the new charges wasnt posted on here from someone from comc?

No I don't, I think a direct email would have been enough as long as they disclosed all the changes (which they didn't) I'd actually prefer they stayed off this board and blowout. Moe is useless (not his fault, he is under instruction) and instead of getting the same stuff "passed on" to never be heard back from, email customer service yourself. I see no benefit in Moe's role for comc re:forums. if comc truly cared about the hobby and their clients and were committed to being transparent and maintaining communication within the hobby then the forum presence is great for all involved, but they don't care and they are not transparent, actually they are sneaky (nicest word I could find) so why have a moving target on the boards ppl can take aim at? Especially when most questions just get ignored and frustrate users more.

Last edited:
All,

@Moe@COMC How about considering keeping the $1 charge we currently pay but make the processing time a month if you have to?
I would suggest 2 weeks but you have already put the price up for the existing service and altered the processing time to 2 weeks.

I can understand this new viewpoint your business is now taking as you must receive a lot of internal mail from within the states from US comc members with breaks and the like ... Maybe you could consider an international service for us desperate punters who have no other alternative.

This could be either the suggestion above (slower processing of 1 month for same existing $1 price) OR having an international subscription of $20 per year (or whatever price you set) so we have a viable alternative as international collectors to keep the same price at $1 per card / for xxxx processing time you deem relevant.

If you consider the needs of your customers and listen to the desires we have, it can only snowball and positively affect how we view COMC and what we say about COMC to people around us. It's a PR+

At the end of the day we don't mind how long the processing takes, we don't mind paying $1 per card - we just want somewhere for our cardboard to land safely.

-banzini

All,

@Moe@COMC How about considering keeping the $1 charge we currently pay but make the processing time a month if you have to?
I would suggest 2 weeks but you have already put the price up for the existing service and altered the processing time to 2 weeks.

I can understand this new viewpoint your business is now taking as you must receive a lot of internal mail from within the states from US comc members with breaks and the like ... Maybe you could consider an international service for us desperate punters who have no other alternative.

This could be either the suggestion above (slower processing of 1 month for same existing $1 price) OR having an international subscription of $20 per year (or whatever price you set) so we have a viable alternative as international collectors to keep the same price at $1 per card / for xxxx processing time you deem relevant.

If you consider the needs of your customers and listen to the desires we have, it can only snowball and positively affect how we view COMC and what we say about COMC to people around us. It's a PR+

At the end of the day we don't mind how long the processing takes, we don't mind paying $1 per card - we just want somewhere for our cardboard to land safely.

-banzini
i nominate you to go work there thats sounds great mate

Except there's those of us who do care how long the processing takes.

I have no problem with paying an extra dollar, so long as the processing time is kept to a one week maximum.

We all have different needs and requests as collectors. I guess the new method of increasing the processing time AND increasing the amount you're charged can't sit well with you (or me either).

i nominate you to go work there thats sounds great mate

Thanks for the nomination ;) *jumps on plane*

Extra $ should = extra services, if not bare minimum maintain the same level. Enough said. (Mind you the current level leaves a lot to be desired - see my damaged cards).

As it stands (prior to these changes), we're all ready paying the same prices for reduced services; no card information.

I was completely fine with this, as it was directly related to making the processing of cards more efficient, and it was understandable how it would do so.

Now, they want us to pay more, for a greatly increased processing time equating in a bare minimum processing standard (ie. No card information).

I don't expect Moe to return to any forum any time soon, and I feel sorry (slightly) for him if he does.

Either that, or he'll return simply as "Moe", as COMC endeavours to isolate itself from the collector in an effort to make more dollars.

In other words, Moe won't have a job. Moe will be redundant.

Worse part about this is I believe that one place I read is that this take effect now, where as I have also read it start 7th Feb?

Need to know this pretty quick otherwise there is going to be some pretty nice JC's stuck at COMC.

another week and still no mail......it says it was posted on 7th of jan, this is stessing me out big time.

So they provided me with pics of the cards damaged (that I already know) and I don't have the pics they sent me in an email as I deleted them already to prove they didn't arrive in that condition - quality service

Back
Top Bottom