COMC Mailbox Thread

if you purchase the card rather than add it to cart it will add it to your inventory, then when your done shopping you can ship everything at once via the method i listed above :)

Hi @Moe@COMC I have a cpl of questions mate,

1) If we go into breaks and get Panini rewards cards can we get the sent to COMC and processed as a usual card or can you email the code? (prob wouldnt be able to relist due to code but put in next shipment) or what would be the go with them? Thinking about getting a box of elite busted by Cardsinfinity but wont if I am stuck with a rewards card with no options

2) If I send cards in to sell do I have to pay the processing fees before I sell or can I just work my account back from negative with sales?

Cheers,

Hi @Moe@COMC I have a cpl of questions mate,

1) If we go into breaks and get Panini rewards cards can we get the sent to COMC and processed as a usual card or can you email the code? (prob wouldnt be able to relist due to code but put in next shipment) or what would be the go with them? Thinking about getting a box of elite busted by Cardsinfinity but wont if I am stuck with a rewards card with no options

2) If I send cards in to sell do I have to pay the processing fees before I sell or can I just work my account back from negative with sales?

Cheers,

Hi! Are the Panini Rewards cards going to be sent in via your Mailbox? And, are you planning on putting them up for consignment or just to have sent to you?

and, if you send in cards to sell, you don't get charged any processing fees until the cards are deposited into your account, so you can go into the negatives, temporarily - then, work your way out via your sales.

--Moe

I have no idea what I would do with the rewards cards, I just figured they would be a hassle to list as the code is exposed so prob would be happy with just an "add to shipment" option

I also remember a $20 or something off first time submissions when sending in bulk lot for sale but I think that is done. I know of the current promo for 550ct but are there any others for a larger lot?

Maybe an Ozcardtrader only int'l mailbox members promo for large submissions some time? ;)

Cheers mate

We ended the $20 first time sellers discount coupon at the end of December, 2013 - we do have the national special right now, and when the dust settles from the catalog creation project, I hope we'll have some more processing options made available.

As for a Ozcardtrader special...maybe a box of cards, as well as a meat pie floater with a pint of VB on the side, for a flat rate?...uh oh - now, I'm hungry...

Hey guys! Couple questions for you all...I have registered on the COMC site and want to get cards from the US sent to there so I'm not paying a stupid $20 odd for a single card.

1) How do I obtain an individual address for myself?
2) Does it cost much to set it up or are there ongoing costs?

Thanks for any help!

Hey guys! Couple questions for you all...I have registered on the COMC site and want to get cards from the US sent to there so I'm not paying a stupid $20 odd for a single card.

1) How do I obtain an individual address for myself?
2) Does it cost much to set it up or are there ongoing costs?

Thanks for any help!

Use the standard COMC address and have it Att to your account name.

COMC.com mailbox
C/O [Username]
6727 185th ave NE
Redmomd, WA 98052

Fees - $1 per card to process and I think it's approx $0.25 cents (add another $0.20 if you want a new toploader) per mailbox item on dispatch

Thanks for the reply Josh. So it's as simple as just registering for free, getting the cards sent there from eBay, they receive the cards scan them and show you they have arrived (via email or there website?) and wait till you tell them to send them out to you?

Thanks for the reply Josh. So it's as simple as just registering for free, getting the cards sent there from eBay, they receive the cards scan them and show you they have arrived (via email or there website?) and wait till you tell them to send them out to you?

Yep more or less!

You'll get an email with photo confirmation once it arrives. They'll then process it (that $1 fee) and upload it to your inventory. From there you can sell it, send it off for grading or ship it home with any other cards that have either followed the same process or that you've purchased from the website!

Nah it wasnt actually, 1/1 auto crown royale.
Do you have a photobucket? Would love to see what you have!
i will send you some scan if u like so good to see him back at dallas! will send via pm... nice u have a pic??

Use the standard COMC address and have it Att to your account name.

COMC.com mailbox
C/O [Username]
6727 185th ave NE
Redmomd, WA 98052

Fees - $1 per card to process and I think it's approx $0.25 cents (add another $0.20 if you want a new toploader) per mailbox item on dispatch

I put the address in eBay and it auto corrected it to:

COMC.com mailbox
6727 185th Ave NE
C/O - VIVO1987
Redmond WA 98052-5037
United States

Would this still work you think?

Back
Top Bottom