COMC Black Friday Specials

Meh, already too hard, I give up lol, was about to buy 20 + cards, might just go back to checkoutmycards and purchase.

Meh, already too hard, I give up lol, was about to buy 20 + cards, might just go back to checkoutmycards and purchase.
I had a large cart of items on the old site, and there was an option near it to transfer my cart to comc, did you not see this option??

did you guys get the email about the old site? Didn't paste so well it's here - http://blog.comc.com/2012/11/23/ext...tion-specials-not-on-www-checkoutmycards-com/

EXTENDING “Get Paid To Buy”; Clarification: Specials NOT on www.CheckOutMyCards.com

Posted on November 23, 2012 by Julia @ COMC
More good news! Technical issues should be fixed, and we should now be running at full capacity! In light of the technical difficulties, we are EXTENDING the “Get Paid to Buy” Special through tomorrow, Saturday, November 24th.
For this Special, we will pay you 10 cents store credit for every item you purchase & ship from COMC.com.
Weekend Specials are on www.COMC.com ONLY and NOT on www.CheckOutMyCards.com
Please keep in mind that all Black Friday Weekend Specials only apply to www.COMC.com and do NOT apply to www.CheckOutMyCards.com, as they were designed for the functionality of www.COMC.com and do not fit with www.CheckOutMyCards.com. Also, we are in the process of retiring www.CheckOutMyCards.com and want to encourage you to try out www.COMC.com if you haven’t already! We hope you will grow to love your experience on www.COMC.com as you have on www.CheckOutMyCards.com. We are investing a lot to give you many new reasons to love www.COMC.com. If you have been confused regarding the Black Friday Weekend Specials, please contact Customer Relations: [email protected], 1-800-517-3540. Here are our Extended Customer Service Hours. We want to go the extra mile to ensure you are a happy customer.
We regret any inconvenience you’ve had purchasing today! Not only has our system been taxed, but also the systems of a few vendors we rely on, like PayPal.
Hopefully, extending the Special will make things a bit sweeter and offering some clarification will make things more understandable. We hope that erring on the side of getting you new features and specials as quickly as possible pays off more often than it does not. We appreciate you working with us as we refine the experience for you.
Thank you,
The COMC Team

I notice there is no BV on the new site and if you want it you have to take a subscription with Beckett.:thumbsdown:

Hi, everyone. Jeremy from COMC.com here. I wanted to post to let everyone know that since we had some site issues yesterday that slowed things down for some people, we've extended our $0.10/card rebate promotion for an extra day! The promo works like this: if you buy a card and ship it today (the card doesn't have to be "on sale" - just bought and shipped today) we'll credit your account $0.10 within the next few days. Our way of saying thank you for helping to make the weekend a success.
The Free Shipping promotion is still running all weekend on COMC.com (not checkoutmycards.com) and does apply to international orders: if you ship at least 10 cards we'll waive the normal $3 shipping fee.
Thanks!
Jeremy

I had a large cart of items on the old site, and there was an option near it to transfer my cart to comc, did you not see this option??

Cheers for that, just transferred across and purchased 30 items, mostly base cards to fill holes in my PC and did pick up a Xavier McDaniels auto, and free shipping, it wasn't really that hard.

How quick is comc.com at updating?

I ask because I signed up last night, bought a couple of cards, paid with existing credit in my PayPal account, but this morning I still haven't received a confirmation email nor has my comc account updated to list the purchases.

The PayPal transaction has completed though.

Shot them an email, but it was about 4:30pm PST so I don't expect to hear back for a day.

EDIT: ha, literally just got a response after posting this:

Thank you for contacting us. I do see a Priority shipment of 7 cards with your name on it. It appears that this order went through while you were not logged into your account. This is why you're not seeing a trace of it on your account page. Priority shipments do go out within a business day, and we will be emailing you that invoice tomorrow. If you do not receive this, please let us know.

Sounds like the new site still has some bugs, don't know how I could've been logged out when the order went through. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom