COMC Black Friday Specials

SJen

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jen
Hi Everyone, this is Jen from COMC. I know we haven't posted here in awhile, but I wanted to give you all a heads up on the Black Friday specials we're running this weekend. We're offering free postage on our Standard shipments if you buy & ship 10 cards between Friday, November 23rd and Monday, November 26th. We also have specials for sellers and consignors as well.

For more information on all of our promotions, please check out our Blog post:

http://blog.comc.com/2012/11/13/new-referral-program-black-friday-specials-canada-update/

Thanks!

I suggest you ask these questions on the COMC forum - they seem to be pretty good at responding there.

David says:
November 14, 2012 at 4:14 am
Is the Free Shipping Black Friday Option also available for Shipping outside the United States?
c40ec9a50ddaf6f365d844a13059aa81
Tim Getsch says:
November 14, 2012 at 9:04 am
Yes

I think the question is as long as long as I buy 10 more cards can I get the others waiting to be shipped shipped for free too? lol

After further reading it appears to only be via COMC.com not checkoutmycards.com

its active now but form what I can tell you need to add things to your cart, must purchase all at once, and you can't offer on cards as that purchase wont count. So really all you are saving is $3. You are still paying 25 cent postage per card, as COMC.com simplified browsing includes this amount in the final price. Not actually worth me adding funds to the accoun, as it may be an overall price increase with offers not counting.

I dont think it is working, I have about 20 cards and when i got to check out it gives me these totals:

• Item total $34.23
  • Shipping and handling: $14.09

does it make a difference if u say postage to US like a postal box? maybe its only in the USA only.. Im waiting for the morning when im up for work at 4am

Back
Top Bottom