OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
idontuseebay
COMC User
Fleer57
Hi guys,

this must have been asked 100 times before but i'm relatively new here.

I live in Perth and am wondering where the cheapest place to buy NBA boxes (of all years) is, either locally or online (cheapest including postage).

Currently I buy off ebay but I feel as though I could be overpaying and the sellers must be getting the boxes from somewhere cheaper, so where is it?

thanks in advance!

thanks Lazlow - i had a look, some of their prices are amazing - explains some of the product i've seen showing up on ebay (particularly those 10/11 panini classics boxes for $9.95 each).
I'll wait until i have a big order and give them a go :) cheers.

You have to be very careful buying any boxes off eBay! There are a lot of people that 'search cases' then sell the rest on eBay!

You are always better off buying from a reputable seller, whether locally or overseas!

DA Card world
Cards Infinity (Chris also does live breaks for you to save postage)

Locally:

DGCollectibles
Mr Paparazzi (South Aus)
A1 Cards and Gaming (Perth)
Whodat Cards (Perth)

thanks for the heads up.

anyone know anything about 8088edge from ebay? have bought boxes in the past - reputable?
Hi Daniel,

I'll throw my hat in the ring and will mention that we also sell hobby boxes, packs and supplies from Sydney, Australia if you are interested at all. The link is http://stores.ebay.com.au/DGCollectables?_rdc=1.

As well as here on ozcardtrader at www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/hobby-boxes-packs-and-supplies-for-sale.125229/

We post most, if not all our hobby boxes via express post as soon as payment is confirmed and all the product is in hand in Sydney.

Check the feedback on ozcardtrader and ebay for further reviews.

Thanks again.

Gary

Hi Daniel,

I'll throw my hat in the ring and will mention that we also sell hobby boxes, packs and supplies from Sydney, Australia if you are interested at all. The link is http://stores.ebay.com.au/DGCollectables?_rdc=1.

As well as here on ozcardtrader at www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/hobby-boxes-packs-and-supplies-for-sale.125229/

We post most, if not all our hobby boxes via express post as soon as payment is confirmed and all the product is in hand in Sydney.

Check the feedback on ozcardtrader and ebay for further reviews.

Thanks again.

Gary

Sorry Gary

Didn't intentionally leave you off the list!
Put you at the top now, just in case anyone else sees it! :lol:

can i ask if there are any ways you can tell if a box has been searched (i dont even know how they search boxes, do you just mean find decent cards then put all the rest of the packs into another box?). Or is there a more advanced way people search boxes.

By 'searched' I mean they buy a case that has guaranteed big hits, then open box by box until they have pulled the big hits, then sell the remaining boxes, knowing that they won't (shouldn't) have anything good in them!

I you buy from any of the guys I mentioned above, you won't have that problem!

Back
Top Bottom