Cheapest place to buy boxes?

can i ask if there are any ways you can tell if a box has been searched (i dont even know how they search boxes, do you just mean find decent cards then put all the rest of the packs into another box?). Or is there a more advanced way people search boxes.
Before i start, i don't do searching because it is a scummy act and doesn't get you anywhere if you are a seller or collector.

In terms of searching, you can either search on a per box or pack basis. You can open a case, look for the case hit (where one of the boxes in the case is the one per case card), and after you have found it, you then offload the rest of the boxes. That would be a form of searching.

Another form is where you you open a box, look for the the box hits by either feeling up the side of the packs or weighing the packs individually, and then getting rid of the packs individually. I have seen this happen before, there has been even an instance where a customer has tried to do it with individual packs i was selling at a card show i was selling at. I told them to not do it as it is a pretty low act. Some people have no shame?

Now searching does happen, so that is why Drob50 and all of us make sure that we only get product from trustworthy sellers. I hope this helps.

Thanks to those for the referrals :thumbsup:

There are plenty of great options for you Daniel

As a few have already pointed out, there are typically 4 main options when coming to busting a product

* Loose packs
* Blaster boxes
* Retail boxes
* Hobby boxes

The best chance of getting a hit (autograph or game used material card) is the Hobby version but retail boxes can be great fun if you like to do base sets within a budget

I would also like to put the A1 hat into the ring for your business :)

Our store is still relatively new (established in June 2011) but the results and joy that our products have given our customers has been fantastic so far. Too see some of the great cards already busted locally you can see more pics by checking out our A1 Mojo link (signature below) or on our Facebook page which just cracked 500 likes A1 MOJO Link on FB

so whoever you choose to deal with (hopefully all of us local suppliers) may you have plenty of good luck with your next bust

Kind regards, Terry

I'll have a video up soon of the case of ginter I just busted. Only showing the hit packs. Still haven't opened them ;) You can tell they're hits because they are the thick plastic cards inside.

i bought off Baseball card exchange (don't let the name fool you, it has 100's NBA boxs) lots of the older one's as well for the old school collectors, found them great to deal with as they make sure you get the best bang for you buck shipping wise, and the order was here in a week :)

Back
Top Bottom