CASE PURCHASE: Important Decision to be made!!!

Slobby my fiance and i have been together or 9 years so it was only a matter of time. You will be worn down too mark my word LOL! Its true what you say about Rose, i think Curry will be stand out in this year's draft. I just can't justify almost $3k aussie on basketball cards when the chances of getting a dud case are too great. I am a stockbroker so i live my life by the risk/return rules LOL. I think i will grab a box of 09-10 exquisite around xmas if they are still available after i see what this years rookie class is like.
What i would really love is a jordan, kobe or lebron auto so i have a chance in any of those boxes.

09-10 exquisite!!!
some of the cards they will bring out in the new exquisite are amazing
eg. jordan and woods dual autos

Slobby my fiance and i have been together or 9 years so it was only a matter of time. You will be worn down too mark my word LOL! Its true what you say about Rose, i think Curry will be stand out in this year's draft. I just can't justify almost $3k aussie on basketball cards when the chances of getting a dud case are too great. I am a stockbroker so i live my life by the risk/return rules LOL. I think i will grab a box of 09-10 exquisite around xmas if they are still available after i see what this years rookie class is like.
What i would really love is a jordan, kobe or lebron auto so i have a chance in any of those boxes.

ive been with the gf for 7...i refuse to budge! mind you its been the best 7 years of her life..she's on a good wicket... ahhh a stokebroker hey, where is the risk/return in marriage...i tell my gf that if goldie hawn and kurt russell can not be married then its good enough for us!:D

great chances for those 3 autos in all those boxes...glad ur not going with the wood, wouldnt be as fun collecting if you broke a case i dont think.

Yeah slobby i love the CHASE in collecting the wood so i wont go there. As for marriage the stats say 50/50 so im running the risk of being happy for the rest of my life and growing old with the one i love or getting my heart broken some time down the track. I like my chances considering our success over the last 9 years. Man did this thread get deep or what LOL!

Exquisite.......to be able to show off and say you have busted a case of that stuff.

But if not, then probably SPx or SP Rookie Threads.

Ersk

if you need to resell, the exquisite you stand to lose about $1000aud at the least so might stay away from that.. but for me it's the best bust!

Depending on how much you want to spend, if you want to keep it kind of cheap

Any of the Hot Prospects in the last 3 years
2007-08 SP Game Used

If your looking to spend $$$ then I wouldn't touch anything but

2003-04 Ultimate ---- Still plenty of great autos and patches to be had.

well man, id have to say if your missus gives the go ahead to purchase ANY case, you gotta hit that exquisite! i did and was pretty happy with the result. granted, your never going to make all your money back, no case will do that, but the thrill of busting a case of exquisite has to be experienced! you only live once man, id hit the exquisite.

Back
Top Bottom