Case of NRL Classic

Well, yesterday i received my post office card saying a had a package requiring a signature waiting for me at the post office. My Capt Signature card is the only thing i'm expecting so i was positive that's what was awaiting.

However when i arrived at the post office it turns out that Graham had sent his parcel via registered post requiring a signature so even though i was disapointed that the Capt Sig still hasn't arrived, i can't really complain with a Top Prospect, Final Predictor that i needed and a Double Trouble (added to the mailday section).

Sorry to disappoint....looks like Select are going to do a bulk mailday and all of us that sent away will get them at once?

Oh come on!!!!:mad:

That is cool mate.:p I am sure we can wait to see a scan.
Can't wait to see it.:drool: Hope it is a good number.

However when i arrived at the post office it turns out that Graham had sent his parcel via registered post requiring a signature so even though i was disapointed that the Capt Sig still hasn't arrived, i can't really complain with a Top Prospect, Final Predictor that i needed and a Double Trouble (added to the mailday section).

Damn straight you can't complain :lol: glad they arrived ok.

GidleyFront.jpg
GidleyBack.jpg

Back
Top Bottom