Case of NRL Classic

Pack 25 - Keating JDC
Pack 26 - Reddy JDC
Pack 27 - Galuvao JDC, Russell Packer Top Prospect Ouch! one was bad enough but 2 hurts :(
Pack 28 - Manuokafoa JDC
Pack 29 - T.Williams JDC
Pack 30 - Bolton JDC, Monaghan CPOY Yep, 2nd one in the same box

Pack 31 - Walsh JDC
Pack 32 - Aiton JDC
Pack 33 - Puletua JDC
Pack 34 - Boyd JDC, Dragons Predictor :woot: Disapointed after the TP double and repeat CPOY but Dragons predictor plus the DT saved the box :)
Pack 35 - Weyman JDC, Campbell CPOY
Pack 36 - Prior JDC

Box 14 Recap:

14.jpg

Two Monaghans, only scanned one :)

AWESOME Predictor, is their a premiership card set with the winning teams card or just the top tryscorer??

Yes. you can redeem the grand final winner for a premiership set + top try scorer card for that team. To redeem anything else you need the entire set.

I'm now missing Bulldogs, Titans, Storm, Knights with 2 boxes to go. Have doubles of Sea Eagles and Roosters

Hey if you plan on selling the Kidley i wouldnt bother getting it redeemed. Just list it on Ebay asap. Just my opinion.
GL with the rest:thumbsup:

Pack 1 - Payne JDC - Good start, needed some more Tigers sets (have 8 Manly and only 2 Tigers)
Pack 2 - Laurie JDC
Pack 3 - Gallant JDC, Jamal Idris Top Prospects 12/300 :woot: Probably one of the best prospects available and i've got 11/300 and 12/300. Surely this kid will make a move to the backrow later in his career...got his jersey number covered ;)
Pack 4 - Ellis JDC
Pack 5 - Moltzen JDC, Gallen CPOY
Pack 6 - Packer JDC

Pack 7 - Matulino JDC
Pack 8 - Jones JDC
Pack 9 - Ryan JDC, G.Stewart TOTY Damn, still need that Petero to complete the 2nd set
Pack 10 - Butriss JDC
Pack 11 - Herbert JDC
Pack 12 - Croker JDC

Pack 13 - Dugan JDC
Pack 14 - Eastwood JDC, Kite CPOY Oh man, just can't stop the Manly theme, 7 Kite's now, 2 more than the next closest :(
Pack 15 - Stagg JDC
Pack 16 - Roberts JDC
Pack 17 - Harrison JDC
Pack 18 - Shillington JDC, Petero Civoniceva TOTY :) Finally, 2 complete sets.

Pack 31 - Hodgson JDC
Pack 32 - Glenn JDC, Souths Predictor Hmm, didn't need that one :(
Pack 33 - Winterstein JDC, Campbell CPOY
Pack 34 - Te'o JDC
Pack 35 - Gorrell JDC
Pack 36 - Folou JDC

Won't bother with the scan as there is nothing new

Time for my final box.

Box 16....it's been fun while it lasted, but all good things must come to an end :)

Ideally, as a last box i would like Payne and Hindmarsh CPOY to complete a third set. Civoniceva and Smith TOTY to complete a third set. Bulldogs, titans or storm predictor.

Back
Top Bottom