cards spending habit

how much of your income do you spend on cards?

• Total voters

hector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
tuan
what a ridiculous hobby habit that is a constant drain on our skyrocket petrol bowsers (pockets)!
BUT WE LOVE IT!!!!!

what kind of collector are you?

If I didnt live alone and had a hand with bills etc nearly all my spare cash would go on the hobby. As it stands I can only really afford a couple hundred each month if im lucky. I dont own credit cards and I am glad I dont. I would be in debt up to my ears with cases no doubt haha.

If I didnt live alone and had a hand with bills etc nearly all my spare cash would go on the hobby. As it stands I can only really afford a couple hundred each month if im lucky. I dont own credit cards and I am glad I dont. I would be in debt up to my ears with cases no doubt haha.

I agree, if I don't have it, I don't spend it! I think that my pc is where I want it, I don't spend as much now!

I said 25% percent but that really varies from month to month. Living on DSP and having to pay other stuff I'm really starting to budget so there are months where I don't spend a dime on boxes - those would be the quarterly bill months. first payment on those months is a huge grocery bill, second payment is the quarterlies.

I've been spending too much lately now that I've picked up my Kemp collection again. I hope to bring it down a notch since I've picked up a lot of his better cards lately as I don't like feeling over extended simply for the love cardboard.

Back
Top Bottom