Card Shop Ringwood

griffo53

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Griffo
Hey guys and gals,

Don't know if this is the place to put it and if its been said before but anyways; If anybody lives in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, theres a wicked card shop selling and dealing with any cards (specially NBA). Its called CSC Collectiables and its in the Ringwood Market, not far from Eastland. I've found some pretty cool cards for cheap prices. Let me know if i've put this in the wrong place (i'm a newbie), otherwise check it out if you can.

Griffo:)

Billyhoyle said:
where is this market? IS it a permanent market or just on sometimes?

Its a permanent market, and its indoors. The shop is also permanent. its closed sundays and mondays i think, don't quote, and its usually open till about 5pm most nights and open till 2 or 3 on a saturday afternoon. Its located in between Eastland and Ringwood Square. If you need any more directions, let me know.

They do the collectables show at Camberwell and they are decent for some supplies and other stuff. I've never been to the store though but know the market you are talking about. The market itself is a little dodgey though ;-)

chadjaja® said:
They do the collectables show at Camberwell and they are decent for some supplies and other stuff. I've never been to the store though but know the market you are talking about. The market itself is a little dodgey though ;-)

The shop is pretty dodgy (looking)!!;)

But they are nice people and sell cards pretty cheap (expecially for a shop)...

The market a little dodgey, hey? If they're selling PS2 and PC games there I might have to make a day of it and head out there. Long trip from Greenvale though. So... any cheap PS2 games out that way? ;)

HBM said:
The market a little dodgey, hey? If they're selling PS2 and PC games there I might have to make a day of it and head out there. Long trip from Greenvale though. So... any cheap PS2 games out that way? ;)

Nah, no dodgyness to that extreme[-X They sell mianly cards of all types and all sports but definately no PC/PS2 games, not that kind of store!;)

What about at the market iself, Griffo? Would like to make it worth my while if I take the drive out that far.

the market pretty dead i live 5mins drive away from it nothing special der is ur down there u can go to eastland which is just like big shopping centre

Back
Top Bottom