Can anyone catch the Cats!?!

I think Collingwood is a threat if they can make it to the prelims...theyre a better team than the teams theyve beaten this year....if rocca and cloke fire, they have the forward line and the midfield to cause problems for anyone...

But yeah Bulldogs and Sydney look more likely...

The Hawkas? will get very close, but probs a year too early

Rocca re-injured himself on the weekend and it's now looking highly likely that is season is over and possibly his career = there goes Collingwood's most important player (not because of that he can do on the field, but because of how they play when he is on the field).

Yeah Rocca is a big loss and Coll will probably have to trade to fill the gap if they wanna be flag contenders next year

Thats the problem i reckon Rocca is spent.And rusling may as well give up. i think we will make the finals have to wait n see.
And my friend nenjabin we didnt beat geelong we destroyed them.but yes we have also lost many games we should have won this year.
And as for carlton they had to beat us sooner or later i mean when did they last beat us???When jesus woar sandles?

Thats the problem i reckon Rocca is spent.And rusling may as well give up. i think we will make the finals have to wait n see.
And my friend nenjabin we didnt beat geelong we destroyed them.but yes we have also lost many games we should have won this year.
And as for carlton they had to beat us sooner or later i mean when did they last beat us???When jesus woar sandles?

Yeah you did. You had 1 good game. And you know what 1 good game means the next week? Diddly squat! Particularly when you come up against my boys, Melbourne, and you have to resort to limping over the line to get the win by holding the ball up and kicking it backwards :lol:

ah well you do what you have to to get the points.Melborne always step up against us.They do have a good side i think they are definatly better than a 16th place side
I just hope there supporters stick by them so they dont break the bank.it was good to see them get a big crowd to that game.And now with stynes at the helm hopefully they can turn the corner.
Ps we will trade you cale morton for rusling at years end :)

ah well you do what you have to to get the points.Melborne always step up against us.They do have a good side i think they are definatly better than a 16th place side
I just hope there supporters stick by them so they dont break the bank.it was good to see them get a big crowd to that game.And now with stynes at the helm hopefully they can turn the corner.
Ps we will trade you cale morton for rusling at years end :)

Hahaha right... :p I'll give you Cameron Bruce for your runner, and Brock Mclean for 3 water bottles (no joke, they're useless!)

Back
Top Bottom