jestero12

Banned User
Real Name
Umesh Rajadevan
eBay User
jestero12
Anyone watch the game last night?

**** the cats blew me away.

That was a rewind back to the Grand Final. No one coul have stopped them.

Little Gazza is unbelievable and is probably as safer a bet for the Norm Smith as he is for the Brownlow

But yeah after the Hawks sloppy display, and the Crows recent losses, its looking good for the Cattery

WB v Coll will be an important game. Both are GF contenders, so it'll be interesting to see if they can deliver anywhere near the standard GFC set last night.

Sydney too has a shot, but i cant see them stopping the Cats at their best.

Cant see anyone doing it.

Very true.
As a well informed Collingwood supporter I am already looking to 09/10. Yet at the moment the only team I believe that is any threat beating Geelong on the big stage is Collingwood. I went to the Geelong collingwood finals games last year and saw collingwood push Geelong to 5 points I think it was? But a full strength Collingwood if they can make it to the grand final are a massive threat to Geelong. Saying that, I dont think we will be able to make it to the grand final this year and am only saying that : A full strength Collingwood has the big game and finals experience has a good recent history against Geelong!!!

But I think Geelong are a well oiled unit and I think they will knock of the Bulldogs in this years Grand Final.
wow - we have just had the brisbane dynasty -
maybe Geelong dynasty to come?????

You guys are underestimating the Doggies, and really even though the roos have been poor, which other team has knocked off Hawthorn, the Doggies, and should've beaten the Cats, yeah we the roos might not be finals contenders but anything can happen with the shinboner spirit, back to the doggies, i really think they will end up in the grand final at the end of the year, or will the swans, both teams are on absolute fire, and i have a feeling the doggies will knock off Geelong if they meet in the finals :)

At least the Dee's try. Are we surprised to see the Eagles give up for most of the night?

That said Geelong are streets ahead of the rest of the comp.

yer mate poor display.. for WCE and yes bulldogs are the other top contender.. but that display was against lower opposition.. but they were obviously using that as a form building game as they new they could smash them... Mind you did you know that was the first time geelong has won against WCE at subi since 2001... but yes.. they have being playin all year to about 75% of their potential you could tell that was a deliberate decision so they could hit top form at right time of year.. which is now.. so watch out any team that is playing from here on in. until end of season.. Hawks yes are not playing that well.. at moment.. down in form.. but dont count them out..when and if they switch on.. i still think they will win premiership.. as much as like them as team and hope they win. The idea of a smug jeff kennett and jason dunstall sends shivers down my spine.. but all this will be sorted whos best on the one fateful day at round 17..

and i dont think woodies.. will do that well like last year.. even though they are wining at moment against bulldogs..

WB beat Collingwood, and everybody knows the only team who beat Geelong this year was Collingwood, obviously that means something, the doggies only loss came to the Roos, realisticly, Doggies are my tip for this years Grand Final :)

WB beat Collingwood, and everybody knows the only team who beat Geelong this year was Collingwood, obviously that means something, the doggies only loss came to the Roos, realisticly, Doggies are my tip for this years Grand Final :)

And the Blues beat the Pies TWICE yet can't beat the Dons :lol:

It all means jack and just like most sports these days matchups and how a team turns up makes the most difference.

Wins against anyone else doesn't win future games against anyone else for you. Its a week at a time to quote the old cliche.

The dogs might have beaten us but we had a ton of players out and played with one fit guy on the bench for the second half and they still only scraped home...i think hawthorn geelong final

Hawks and Dogs are the only other hopefuls, and I would put the Doggies up there on level pegging.
:lol: at the Collingwood having a chance remark :lol:

welll just you wait.. mate.. collingwood are always a chance in big final games,, as they play so many the same during normal season. they are the giant killers. but yes im not expecting anything from them.. this year.. but in saying that just you hold your tongue.. until finals come... but yes our forward lines sucks and we dont deserve to win at all .. like geelong... and there is now way we will get that far in finals.. but at least cause some havoc with the expected hopefulls this year.. yer chads got the idea... took words right out of my mouth..

and all this doesnt matter anyway as geelong will smash any team... and no-one can even dream to come close... go the cats..

welll just you wait.. mate.. collingwood are always a chance in big final games,, as they play so many the same during normal season. they are the giant killers. but yes im not expecting anything from them.. this year.. but in saying that just you hold your tongue.. until finals come... but yes our forward lines sucks and we dont deserve to win at all .. like geelong... and there is now way we will get that far in finals.. but at least cause some havoc with the expected hopefulls this year.. yer chads got the idea... took words right out of my mouth..

and all this doesnt matter anyway as geelong will smash any team... and no-one can even dream to come close... go the cats..

I tipped the Pies to finish 10-12th this year, might have to alter that to 9thh-12th though. You beat the Cats, big woop, they'd given teams for 3 weeks prior 40 point leads and managed to peg it back, so they were due. Not to mention every win brings you closer to a loss.
Who else have you beaten? Melbourne, Richmond, Essendon, West Coast and Freo in Melbourne, Saints...5 of the bottom 6 and a pretender team in the Saints. Giant Killers! :woot:

Does that mean Carlton are the super giant killers if they've beaten you twice in 2 big games this year? :p

Carlton are a joke.
I am very ashamed we lost to them twice.
Its a massive shameful thing to let happen.
Carlton are a joke other than Judd!!!!
Good luck carlton in the coming years.
You will need it:)

My point exactly :D

hehe as a cats fan, i'll be first to admit cats just don't match up well on pies. But as apparnently ben's the only one with any sense, i'll spell it out clearly hehe.

Collingwood have to first make the finals...unlikely
Collingwood to play Geelong early and beat them would have to finish in top four...VERY UNLIKELY
Collingwood to play Geelong at a later round of the finals would have to beat someone else in the Top 8...something they haven't done all year

So Collingwood fans, turn off ya tv and hybernate till 2009:wave:

I think Collingwood is a threat if they can make it to the prelims...theyre a better team than the teams theyve beaten this year....if rocca and cloke fire, they have the forward line and the midfield to cause problems for anyone...

But yeah Bulldogs and Sydney look more likely...

The Hawkas? will get very close, but probs a year too early

Back
Top Bottom