AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Broke some boxes over Christmas-

3 x 2014 Press Pass
3 x 2013 Showcase
2 x 2014 Cup Chase

I was pretty darn happy with how I went !

Firstly the Press Pass. I always meant to buy a few more boxes of this, but never got around to it. Glad I did though, delivered an awesome /5 Ambrose auto that I didn't have, 2 Jimmie Johnson burning rubbers also for the PC, and a Larson RC Yellow /5 that should bring some cash back.
Xmas PP1 (Large).jpg

Xmas PP2 (Large).jpg

Next up 3 Black Friday 2013 Showcase's

Didn't really rock these, but some nice cards in there. The only ones I'll be keeping are the MWR team, the Kyle Busch and the Danica /10. The Martin is actually a bright yellow.

Had to be Michael Waltrip on the /5 didn't it...LOL!!

Xmas SC1 (Large).jpg

Xmas SC2 (Large).jpg

And lastly on to the Cup Chase. Has been good to me so far, with 2 Jeff Gordon autos in my last boxes - wonder what will show up this time ?

Added another Ambrose to the collection, the rest of the auto's are available. And I got Ty Dillon'ed again on the RU's Grrrr...

Xmas CC1 (Large).jpg

Xmas CC2 (Large).jpg

What's that. I'm missing a hit ?? Okay, how about a 1/1 then ?

Xmas CCRN (Large).jpg

What do you mean that doesn't count as a hit ?? Oh, okay then, how about another 1/1 ?
wink.png

Xmas CCJG (Large).jpg

Ka Pow!! This guy can keep haunting my breaks as just as much as he likes ! This and the Newman is available and will go up on ebay soon... Thanks for looking and hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

Back
Top Bottom