Boyd / Wallace

I have also had the Boyd back to Brisbane rumour from a very good source (fingers crossed it's true), I haven't heard anything about Wallace but hey I'd be happy with Wallace coming to the Dragons.

Hornby back to Fullback and we might at least make a line break or two......

Ross

i think thats a great swap, i am a broncos fan and would love to see tim smith fill the standoff role

this would be the way i would line the boys up

1. Boyd
2. Kemp
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Tim Smith
8. Nick Kenny
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Scott Anderson
11. Ashton Sims
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker
14. Lagi Setu
15. Joel Clinton
16. PJ Marsh
17. Hoffman

how would you bring in kemp for Winerstein..??
No way I would want that clown back at the broncos, Wallace is a huge loss especially for the likes of Darius Boyd.. Couldn't score a try if his life depended on it

id rather boyd then wallace anyday. i want an all qld broncos team! haha

---------- Post added 16-11-2009 at 07:10 PM ----------

and i think kemp is a better ball runner than winterstein and better try finisher when he is playing around the likes of lockyer

id rather boyd then wallace anyday. i want an all qld broncos team! haha
A two bit winger over Wallace.. He had a pretty dissapointing end to the season but hes been awesome the 18 months previous. And honestly why on earth would Tim Smith be of any interested given his track record and the amount of footy hes played the last couple of years.

---------- Post added 16-11-2009 at 07:10 PM ----------

and i think kemp is a better ball runner than winterstein and better try finisher when he is playing around the likes of lockyer

theres no chance Winterstein will be losing his position.

decent trade for both clubs but boyd didnt do much this year

If Dragons sign Wallace, whpos therehalves? I find Hornby alot better at Halfback. And no way can you drop Soward. But Wallace is quality.

What a pickle!

What pickle ? It's simple.

Soward is a Five Eigth for a start so he's in.

Hornby has been brilliant for us at fullback in years past so it is simple really. Wallace Half Hornby Fullback.

Ross

i think thats a great swap, i am a broncos fan and would love to see tim smith fill the standoff role

this would be the way i would line the boys up

1. Boyd
2. Kemp
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Tim Smith
8. Nick Kenny
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Scott Anderson
11. Ashton Sims
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker
14. Lagi Setu
15. Joel Clinton
16. PJ Marsh
17. Hoffman

Jpear

Peter Wallace absolutely blows Tim Smith off the park on any given day.

Noway in hell would i want Tim smith there at #7 at my beloved Broncos, i wont hear of it!!! ;)

Wallace has been the most stable replacement for the position Broncos could find. :worthy::worthy:
I would hate to see him go down to the Dragons and have him replaced by Tim Smith......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and also

why will Yow Yeh get a start ahead of either Kemp or Winterstein?

I think they will be the wingers for the first few games if everyones fit.

We all know that the three wingers can do a more then capable job, but for game experience you would have to pick Kemp and Winterstein.
(Unless Ivan decides to stick with the same combinations that were working at the end of last year, we will just have to wait and see....)

Karmichael Hunt is such a massive loss

Irreplacable :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Just to throw caution in to this thread Wallace signed a three-year contract extension with the Broncos in 2008 which extends to end of 2012 season.
In my opinion this is the best place for Wal - a great player well appreciated by all his team mates & fans.
Go Broncos 2010!

Darius will be an OK replacement for KH at fullback but I don't personally like the idea of Tim Smith in the No 7 jersey instead of Peter Wallace, Smith is an OK player but he bring a LOT of baggage with him that we just don't need.........the No 7 jumper has been a real problem for us since Alfie retired and we have had to depend on DL as the primary playmaker, teams expected this and tended to nullify his attack. With PW in the mix he can direct traffic and let Darren interject himself when necessary.

I really really can't see PW leaving after signing that contract extension not when he is filling such a crucial position for us just nicely.

But yeh, bring Darius back, happy to have him in the number 1 jersey, he is better there than on the wing. I like Antonio and Jaral Yow Yeh on the wing/s outside Folau and Hodges..........groom Kemp as a handy utility player, much like we used Shaun Berrigan, just a thought...........:)

i believe yow yehs more explosive than winterstein and a much more dangerous player than winterstein. yow yeh stood out when times were rough for the bronx.

i was saying if wallace left i would put smith in the team

ben hunt sucks so much

Back
Top Bottom