Box of Panini Limited from the one and only and also awsome guy Mr Paparazzi (Brett)

kangers17

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
golfking17
Thanks againe brett.

Ok finaly opening my box. played footy at milang today so long drive back to the adelaide hill. Good day though won buy a couple of goals and go BOG 2 weeks in a row.

So its a box of panini limited. I will bust know and come back in 10 with the results.

Bring on the mojo

Cheers Andrew

Re: Box of Panini Limited from the one and only and also awsome guy Mr Paparazzi (Bre

Mojo to you Mate.

Re: Box of Panini Limited from the one and only and also awsome guy Mr Paparazzi (Bre

Good luck mate MOJO to you mate, you did well off your packs again today now onto to the Limited :)

Ok Guys Thanks for the good luck and know the results.

Zach Randolph common 38/149
Rodney stuckey common 32/199
Decade dominace Hakeem Olajuwon 40/149
legend Robert Parish 188/199

Rashard Lewis Game used 181/199

Now 3 Not to bad mojos I am happy with them

1st Chris Paul Game used decent size peace 29/99

2nd DeMarcus Cousins Game used auto 22/99

And the best one Mav player, NBA Playoff MVP the one and only Dirk Nowitzki game used patch 18/25 2 coulour but decent part of the lettering

pretty happy with that box Thanks againe Brett

Sorry wont be able to put pick up until tomorrow try and do them in the morning

I have also seen on box its 3 hits per box so i have beat the odds with 4 hits

Cheers Andrew

IMG_0001.jpg

Oh nice... Dibs on the Cousins... LMK if you wanna move it :D

That's a nice box mate. Look forward to seeing the Cousins. Good to see you down there again today too! :thumbsup:

Cousins and Dirk - an above average break for sure....

Nice one! Sick Dirk.

Back
Top Bottom