box break drought

forcefedcc

If your 555 then im 666
Guys ..im sure im not the only one that has noticed that there are stuff all boxes getting broken this year so far...what box(s) is everyone waiting for?....there are some great ones coming out.

I have a box of Reflections coming soon! My first box break since about 1998!

I have noticed that as well....there was a couple of Tuesday's ago that there were a few....but other than that...

I personally am waiting on the SPA group buy that Sashsquach is organsing:D Other than that i have been trying to complete the Ultimate Patch set...so no money left for boxes :(

DVS said:
I have noticed that as well....there was a couple of Tuesday's ago that there were a few....but other than that...

I personally am waiting on the SPA group buy that Sashsquach is organsing:D Other than that i have been trying to complete the Ultimate Patch set...so no money left for boxes :(
Im waiting for SPA as well. Hopefully there will be some mojo.

Im hoping my Reflections and Finest boxes come in tomorrow, expect some boxes broken tomorrow if all goes to plan.

hill33 said:
I think it had something to do with xmas - people are just recovering now :)

yeh thats my reason..also lack of good boxes..waiting for sp authentics:D

I threw up the shakedown of my latest break of 04-05 Skybox Premium for you, lol. Waiting on some packs of 04-05 SP Authentic to come in too. Should be here in a few days hopefully. From a reputable seller too, so they shouldn't be searched. Got 18 coming I think? from memory

Everytime I break a box whilst sitting in front of the computer I get crap cards. So I decided to test that theory by pulling two patches in a box whilst not doing it live for once lol. Like most i've just started to recover from christmas and valentines day and my gf's 21st lol. Should have some boxes around the place to break on my days off work.

Like Hill said - recovering is the key hehe, Credit cards to be paid off stuff like that. I hopefully will place a new order in the next week or so. If anyone wants a box let me know, ill grab one for ya's just PM me which one ya want and ill have a look for ya's.

Havent looked into any boxes lately.

Just been concentrating on Harris PC, the amount of 1/1s I've gotten just this year is hitting my plastic pretty hard, lol.

Maybe I'll have a look at a box or two in a month or so, depends.

Back
Top Bottom