Bondsistheman!

Bondsistheman

Bondsistheman
Real Name
Susan Calyore
eBay User
sissysue20
Hello again Everyone!
I made the mistake of putting my first intro, into someone else's message box so I am going to try again!
My name is Susan, and I collect Baseball cards, mainly Barry Bonds, I mean, after all, he is going to become the number one hitter of all and if you were going to collect something that you might sell in the future, you can pretty well bet you could sell anything of his.
I also collect the Pinnacle Mint cards from both 1997 and 1998, and have the 1998 set completed,
That means I have the Bronze, Silver Mint , and the Gold Mint sets finalized, but as for the coins, that is a different matter altogether, I am still working on those.
In the 1997 Pinnacle Mint I stll need 5 of the Gold Mint cards, and I am starting to wonder if they even exist!
They are #10 Andruw Jones, #22 Ken Caminiti, #25 Ivan Rodriguez, #28 Ryan Klesko, and #29 Brian Jordan.
Nothing special about these cards, so I just can't figure why they are hard to find.
I do have an EBAY user name and I also sell on ebay, so you could check out some of my auctions if you'd like.
My Ebay ID is sissysue20
Oh, before I forget, I live in the United States, in the state of Georgia, and it is pretty nice here! This is my first time to be in any kind of a trade forum, so I have been looking around, and it is pretty neat to see all the trade points of interest here.
Living in the U.S. , I may be able to find some of the cards you need, but we don't collect some of your stuff, so you could ask and I will be glad to search.
We don't have a lot of the sports that you have listed here in our state, mainly we have, Baseball, Football, Basketball, that kind of thing, but that doesn't mean someone doesn't have an interest and is a collector.
A lot of times you can find pretty neat deals in a yard sale, or estate sale, when the owner expires.
OK, I guess that's it!
I have posted for a trade already and hopefully I will get it, because it is for some more of my fav.'s "BONDS"

Great intro Susan.

Welcome to the forum!

Bonds will be the home run king soon, until A-Rod passes him (assuming he stays healthy) in the next 10 yrs, and then possibly Pujols in the next 15.

Hi Susan,

Welcome to the forums as another baseball fan here.

I collect Australian born players, some you might know are Damien Moss and Peter Moylan and Phil Stockman...these guys have (or are) playing in the Atlanta Braves system atm.

Sorry I couldn't help you with your Bonds, I sold over 300 on ebay a while back now. That was a pretty old post you where looking at :( Sorry!

I may have some doubles left, but I have a bad feeling I threw them out (alot where damaged) but I will let you know!

You'll find alot of people here are primarily interested in basketball, but we are getting many more baseball fans!

Mark.

Just my luck!
When I read your post, I immediately started looking and bidding for most of the names you put on the forum.
Well, needless to say, I now own a lot of cards that I am going to be needing a trade for.
Most of those were rookies, and nearly all that I got were either autoed, game used, or refractors, soooooooooo!
Here is an opportunity for someone to do some trading for some really neat cards

Hi Susan,

Send a PM to a member here called "Beckster" she collects the same guys as I do and maybe more interested.

I will get back to you tomorrow (our time) as to weather I could find some more Bonds cards.

Thanks!
Mark.

Just my luck!
When I read your post, I immediately started looking and bidding for most of the names you put on the forum.
Well, needless to say, I now own a lot of cards that I am going to be needing a trade for.
Most of those were rookies, and nearly all that I got were either autoed, game used, or refractors, soooooooooo!
Here is an opportunity for someone to do some trading for some really neat cards

If any of them are Oakland A's cards I would be interested.

and welcome to the forum susan.

Welcome.

Interesting to see a US person with an interest in baseball who's a newbie into card forum sites, to find their way onto a Aussie Basketball card forum site.

Great to have such a large diversity!

Hope you have fun trading here.

Ersk

Thanks!
I was invited to join this site by one of your fellow countrymen, and I have found it to be really interesting so far!
I was hoping I could find some of the baseball cards that I can't seem to find in the U.S. , maybe floating around somewhere in here, but if not, I can still maybe find something of interest, and maybe even make some new friends!
Life can be fun!

welcome susan.i hope you enjoy your time here and find those cards you are after.
tony

Back
Top Bottom