Bombers Sneak out of Jail

SPEAKING of let out of jail, how bout the roos.. almost let a repeat of last night happen.. lucky enough to pinch it back (being 5 points down) near the siren by the looks

Round 9 Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
Melbourne 2.4 (16) 4.8 (32) 4.10 (34) 11.12 (78)
Kangaroos 3.5 (23) 7.6 (49) 8.14 (62) 10.19 (79)

wow.. what a near loss.. so does that make the roos a bad side too?

"Are you an absolute cock or what osmond.. "
Well no chump... i am not. Having played the game at state level i think i have quite an understanding of the game. And for what its worth i am a Saints fan. And speak an impartial veiw of the game. I ask you this have you ever played the game mate? Or are you one of those guys who knows all about football having never played it?

I have played the game, 54 games to be exact, and that's over a few years of my life.. so yes I can say I've played.. at state level.. no.. c grade was as far as I got... being a saints fan and a player doesn't make you any kind of expert.. crappy bombers? hot pies? some crazy comments coming from yourself.. being a saints fan you'd have to put yourselves in the crappy list before you put the bombers up there..

Im the first to say we are the biggest underachievers going around and i know injuries play a role in that but it is not what i stand behind in losing games we should have depth but we dont.

Also hot pies. they are side in reasonable form if i am not mistaken???

your time has come and gone sad to say, your window slammed shut by port.. hammil is a waste of time, and gehrig is a few years over due for retirement.. your doing an essendon and delaying your rebuilding phase by playing older players.. champions like harvey/hird need to move on to allow youngsters to step up to the plate.. how much money is hammil costing you by sitting on the sidelines ? is he still on his mega contract?

Hamill is on a reasonable wage and bangers would be right up there in the brownlow at the moment. Hird shows glimpses of his former self Harvey is still very serviceable go look at his stats this year. I dont need to defend the Saints look at the record it speaks for itself. 1 flag = 100 years of football :D also equals 99 years heart ache and misery.

Big win for the bombers, even if they fall down from now on they still should make the finals. the more melbourne teams the better. Imagine an all melbourne grand final!

We won't win it this year, the side needs more development yet. We'll be a good shot over the next few years of winning another flag though.

And we have been clearly the better side in each of the last 3 weeks, with the exception of the first quarter of the Eagles game when we didn't show up to play. The Dons are playing good footy at the moment and making their own luck.

thats four games we have lost by less than a goal and we have been infront in the final 2 minutes in all of them. :(

It was a cracker game to watch apart from quarter 1, it really turned into a contest and we started to kick away a little bit but 75% of the dons goals in the 2nd half came in time on. Bit frustrating that their was only 8 seconds left when Lucas goaled off a crumb. It purely isnt our year to have luck like this and so on but im glad Danners still got a send off. It nearly made me cry seeing robbo, neita, dogga brown and a few others with tears in their eye. Daniher your a champion bloke and good luck with some time away from football because you will coach again in a year or two i recon.

and i commend the Demons to not resorting to holding up the footy even in the death of the game because it didnt put a dint on the game and it was a good game of footy to watch.

Back
Top Bottom