Bombers Sneak out of Jail

Osmond

Just easing back into it
Real Name
Simon
How bout those crappy bombers, Worst side going round but they keep winning. Poor Tiggy Train was robbed.

More to the point HOT PIES????????

i was enjoy this game on tv until i seen this spoiler and found out who won
tony :cry:

poor tiges just cant take a break. Apologies to you if i spoilt the game, but what were you doing on the computer during the game? :wave:

poor tiges just cant take a break. Apologies to you if i spoilt the game, but what were you doing on the computer during the game? :wave:

i have a tv in the office where the computor is so i can enjoy the best of both worlds.
tony

The word your looking for is "Soft" Allstar. My sister plays state netball and she plays harder and cops more then any knob running around in the AFL.

this is getting a bit extreme. besides the fairy hand in the back rule, footy is still as tough as it was a few years back.

the hands in the back rule is a joke bombers have a slow midfield it showed tonight and richmond are playing good football the will win soon

Free kick was there according to the rules, BUT, 50M penalty was completly unwarranted as Richo clearly didnt hear the whistle...poor Tiges :( i tipped them too..

I tipped Essendon but really wanted Richmond to win and they are currently up by 20 pts here in Sydney on T.V. until i saw this thread.:lol:

Looks like a clean sweep in the tipping for me this weekend.:thumbsup:

Free kick was there according to the rules, BUT, 50M penalty was completly unwarranted as Richo clearly didnt hear the whistle...poor Tiges :( i tipped them too..

Even if he heard it, he still thought he marked it and would have assumed it was because he took a bloody good mark and then won the game for his team whilst playing with a broken eye socket and 16 stiches in his head...the umpires are taking over the game.:mad:

How bout those crappy bombers, Worst side going round but they keep winning. Poor Tiggy Train was robbed.

More to the point HOT PIES????????

Fark off idiot, the Bombers dominated the game, if they had of kicked straight they would have won by 10 goals. Richmond only stayed in it by flooding with their usual crappy Terry Wallace shitful game plan and the Dons wayward kicking.

I agree, they should have lost, and I picked them to lose (always pick a smokey) but crappy? Why would they have 5 wins if they where so crappy? Wouldnt they be winless like the dee's or like the Tigers, or be as bad as carlton? Are you an absolute cock or what osmond..

The free kick bullshite rule clealry says no hands in the back... they've stuck with it all year , why would they change it now, and especially change it now for richo?

There were far worse "hands in the back" during the game, and they were let go....

It's no different to holding on, and pushing off on the sides. they were far worse than any tap in the back.

yes but the game was in the balance.. they would have been ridiculed either way.. i agree it's a wank rule, though i didnt make it up, and im not an umpire.. we'll take it.. a wins a win

we've had our fair share of shite decisions in clutch time over our time.. its nice when one comes our way

edit: i watched the replay this morning (didnt notice it last night from the hype) but it appears richo heard it, he looked at the umpires, kicked it anyways.. he was pissed off yes, but from the expression he already knew it was a push

There were far worse "hands in the back" during the game, and they were let go....

It's no different to holding on, and pushing off on the sides. they were far worse than any tap in the back.

Richo got his first goal from a free kick plucked out of thin air when Kane Pettifer ran into him, so it all evens out in the end.

i wish you guys would make your topics more specific....once again im wrong this time I thought Amrosi had made a jailbreak......jeesh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom