Bit of Catchup photography..Image Heavy!!!

OutlawNinja

Dom Wilkins Collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
BWSNinja
COMC User
OutlawNinja
I know I have been slack but here is the catchup photography.
Been steadily working through all the Topps Stadium Club parallels.
Still a few to go but here is most of them.

First up some Members Only

SupTeamMO2.jpg
SupTeamMO1.jpg

SCMO2.jpg
SCMO1.jpg

HCMO.jpg
FFMO.jpg

BaseMO.jpg

BTMO1.jpg
BTMO2.jpg

Few Finals Parallels

FFFinals-1.jpg
95Finals2.jpg

95Finals1.jpg

Some 1st Day Issues

HC1DI.jpg
FF1DI.jpg

Base1DI.jpg

Frequent Flyer Upgrade

FFUpgrade.jpg

Everyone still awake ?? Just Checking :D

And a few Refractors to finish it off.

FinestRef.jpg

FinColBestRef.jpg

MainstaysRef.jpg

Woot you made it, thanks for hanging with me :woot:

hearts it!! TSC is my fav alltime product! How crap was it that they only stamped the Beam Team MO and didnt foil it. Its nearly not even visible to the naked eye. good luck on chasing down all the FDI, MO and Finals cards. Its a great feeling when you get them all. have you got all of the FF points cards? there should be 4

hearts it!! TSC is my fav alltime product! How crap was it that they only stamped the Beam Team MO and didnt foil it. Its nearly not even visible to the naked eye. good luck on chasing down all the FDI, MO and Finals cards. Its a great feeling when you get them all. have you got all of the FF points cards? there should be 4

:D and so it begins ha ha. Great pickups there buddy

There are 6 FF points cards for Nique and I only have the 1 thus far, not easy to track down.
I agree about the Beam Team MO, I have had my eye up against the monitor on many trying to see the MO on the damn things.
Member on here eventually got a good photo of his to show me and the rest is history.

---------- Post added 11-07-2011 at 05:40 PM ----------

Truly a mailday of "Highlight Reel" proportions

Thanks Garth

---------- Post added 11-07-2011 at 05:40 PM ----------

:D and so it begins ha ha. Great pickups there buddy

Thanks Heath .. hearts everywhere :D

Finest Refractors (93-94) and First Day Issues are still among my favourite cards - standard setters in their day!

This card has always been an interesting one, due to the venue. Does it look like the Hartford Civic Center, maybe a preseason game?

Compared to many other NBA teams at that time, the Celtics didn't have a lot of insert cards so parallel cards were something to look for.

Great cards, even a San Antonio one when he provided some excitement for the fans of the Spurs as they sat through a season of Robinson being injured and ended up with the Timmy first overall pick.

Nice haul on the 90's TSCs. Yeah, do you have all of the FF Points?? I know I sent you one?

Still need the other 5 :|

---------- Post added 13-07-2011 at 10:16 AM ----------

wow dude you have been busy accumulating those tsc bad boys... love em!!

Find it is the only way to work on a collection as vast as Niques, chip away at a certain brand then move on.

Back
Top Bottom