birdman

tony

having a break
Real Name
tony white
i have been collecting cards of all sorts for about 25 years but i prefer collecting basketball cards i worked in the states for a few years and collected a lot of cards and game worn jerseys my favorite players are larry bird and of course MJ i have been lucky enough to see both players play in person i ran a market stall at cotton tree on the sunshine coast for about 4 years anyone looking for older cards let me know and i will see if i can help you i have about 10,000 basketball cards that i used to trade this does not include my own private collection of about 1,000 basketball cards which i would never part with also if you are looking for any type of trading cards or tazos drop me a line thanks for reading this intro and hope to hear from you soon i will try and remember to check this site more often than i have been bye for now :D my e-bay name is our-merv66

Welcome Tony,
Good to see you've finally made it here...I'm sure I've suggested for you to have a look here at some stage!!!
Anyway...Tony (ourmerv-66) is another of my valued ebay customers....and comes highly recommended by me!!!
Enjoy your time here!!!

Awesome, another member!!

Be sure to show us some of your personal collections, 1,000 is a bit to have in a PC for some, so they must be great cards!

Anyways, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your visit.

Bird fans and collectors are ALWAYS welcome as most of Australia collects Celtics dont' they Clarkey ;-)

Hope you find what you want here and have fun. Post up a wantlist for all to cruze thru and try to help you out?

welcome Tony hope you enjoy your time here...

Right off the bat I'll say I am chasing Isaiah Rider, KG and Marbury... if you can help me there I'd be much obliged!

Welcome to ozcards :)

If you have any Dee Brown (the original one from the Celts) shoot me a PM

thanks for all of replies i will try and anwser any questions and look for any cards you are after at the moment i am paying my son to help me get some order to my cards for sale and to look for cards you are after to the truth i have done a bit of a list up for you i will try and sent you the list of what i have got as i love the celtics to i had a folder of my doubles that i could get my hands on easy please understand that i am a stay home dad looking after 3 kids and don't get much time to look at my cards i have about 100 folders to sort through as at the moment they are all mixed up and yes you can blame marcus from allstar_cards_inc for sending me to this site thanks marcus thats it for now and i will try and visit this site a lot more :D :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom