Biggest disappointment of 2013/14

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Real Name
josh
eBay User
blue_1stp_klosr
With only a half dozen games left for most teams, I think we are now at a stage where we can begin to reflect on the season that was. I'd love to hear who everyone thinks (team, player, coach, other?) was the most disappointing.

I'm gonna throw up the entire Detroit Pistons franchise. Whilst I didn't expect them to challenge for a championship, I did expect more than this. They fired their coach, josh smith has spudded out beyond anyone could have forecasted and Brandon Jennings is a shell of the player he once looked like being. The veteran leadership of Billups has had little effect and to top it off the Sixers snapped their losing streak against them.

Definitely the pistons, I thought they were a 5-6 seed type team before the season started. Timberwolves yet again failed to make the playoffs with the longest streak in the NBA they haven't seen the post season since 05. I think Golden State was a little disappointing also I thought they were going to be a top 3 team in the west this year.

Derrick Rose SMH I was so glad to see him back in the court then he got injured again, felt bad for him.
Also Kobe.

I hate seeing superstars seasons end because of injury, fingers crossed next season there all healthy and remain healthy.

Pistons yeah I thought and still think they have a great team but what's happening there I mean, Drummond,Monroe,Smith,Jennings,Stuckey geez!

New York then again always been over hyped and Melo in poison to a team in my eyes haha

Really when you think about it Every team in the east besides the raptors & bobcats have been disappointing:thumbsdown:

In the west would have expected more from New Orleans considering there roster but injury didn't help:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom