BEWARE => "good_old_bball" !!! HE CHEATED ME !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing some of these new members post thier opinions just to sh.t stir makes me friggin angry.

Who are you? You're either:

1. A new member who has been here for 2 minutes and has absolutely no idea how this hobby, this site or members from this site operate. Therefore your opinions hold about as much weight around here as dirt.

or

2. A member from here or one of the other card sites that knows full well how it all works but is too chickensh.it to post under your regular username.

Either way, trolls around here will be politely told to f.ck off.

Thanks and regards, :)

Ry

Yeah yeah yeah I got it
A new member....0 feedback...your opinion is not needed...
Keep on with your 'I have lots of posts here....I've been here long....I have lots of feedback here' mentality

And yeah...just keep on protecting the wrong...keep on trying to find whatever little things wrong about Bolli

Just FYI, I really hoped (in the beginning) that Steve has no wrongdoing in this fiasco...
It was saddening to see a very reputable member doing this kind of thing

There you go with more random wild statements! Keep it up dude.

If you're a member of blowout you would know how it looks when someone with 5 posts comes in to an epic thread and makes a one like statement like a dbag!
Does it look good? That's why you get attacked. Expect it.

Don't think he ever listed the Kobe.

I don't think anyone really knows what Steve still has left in his PC. But I've said all along that the easiest and fairest solution is for Steve to find suitable cards to give Cherry as a replacement collateral until he can repay that debt. If he gave a few PMG green(including the Kobe) to Cherry, then Cherry is no worse off.

Cherry then forward the card to Bolli. Not giving Steve a chance to stuff up.

Then Bolli is happy. Cherry is in same position as now. Steve only owes Cherry. Status quo.

I feel sorry for Bolli, but i can understand things happen in life that cause ordinary people to act out of character. Lets hope Bolli gets his card or refund. Lets hope Steve gets his life back on track. Banning may be the answer but remember he may need the support of some of his online friends.

There you go with more random wild statements! Keep it up dude.

If you're a member of blowout you would know how it looks when someone with 5 posts comes in to an epic thread and makes a one like statement like a dbag!
Does it look good? That's why you get attacked. Expect it.

Sure...go ahead and attack me then
BTW, i've read all your posts about that ebayer scamming you. I hope all the best for you in your situation
However, I find it 'weird?' that you'll be the person defending Steve in this matter

Am I the only one here with a full-time job??? This thread is really distracting my work. Close the thread down before I get fired from my job.

Sure...go ahead and attack me then
BTW, i've read all your posts about that ebayer scamming you. I hope all the best for you in your situation
However, I find it 'weird?' that you'll be the person defending Steve in this matter

I stood/stand up for Steve because I have had around 30 perfect deals with him, many PM's/emails discussions and stuff and he is a nice guy with perfect feedback and immaculate postage methods. There is only bits and pieces of a story here and until I/we get more info or some kind of outcome there's not much that can be said. I have not heard from him in a while.

Thanks for the kind words on the ebay situation. My $200 involved represents a minute portion of what ebay/paypal are getting away with screwing people over so we better hope for the good of the card collecting community that they do something about it, not just for me. While I was scammed though, I'm not just gonna write everyone off. I did everything to protect myself in my situation, Bolli did not. If paypal don't fix my situation I'll start by voting with my keyboard and will not be using their products and services and will do everything I can to spread word on their wrong-doings

I stood/stand up for Steve because I have had around 30 perfect deals with him, many PM's/emails discussions and stuff and he is a nice guy with perfect feedback and immaculate postage methods. There is only bits and pieces of a story here and until I/we get more info or some kind of outcome there's not much that can be said. I have not heard from him in a while.

Thanks for the kind words on the ebay situation. My $200 involved represents a minute portion of what ebay/paypal are getting away with screwing people over so we better hope for the good of the card collecting community that they do something about it, not just for me. While I was scammed though, I'm not just gonna write everyone off. I did everything to protect myself in my situation, Bolli did not. If paypal don't fix my situation I'll start by voting with my keyboard and will not be using their products and services and will do everything I can to spread word on their wrong-doings

I see...
And I understand why a lot of people here can't believe that Steve did this
When I see that he got like 600? feedback here, I also find it hard to believe that such a member would do such thing

What I'm frustrated to see here is the amount of attacks directed to Bolli
There should be a fine line about protecting a friend....and in my opinion I saw a lot of posts that crossed the line
And just for a disclaimer, I don't know who Bolli is, and I don't know who Steve is

I didn't see anyone "attack" Bolli. I think people are mistified that he didn't try and protect himself better in such a big deal.

I see...
And I understand why a lot of people here can't believe that Steve did this
When I see that he got like 600? feedback here, I also find it hard to believe that such a member would do such thing

What I'm frustrated to see here is the amount of attacks directed to Bolli
There should be a fine line about protecting a friend....and in my opinion I saw a lot of posts that crossed the line
And just for a disclaimer, I don't know who Bolli is, and I don't know who Steve is

Where are the attacks you mention? I've seen plenty of statements made but not 'attacks' as such?
It's not an attack when you tell someone (and they already know) that they ****ed up, that they avoided all the systems in place for buying and paying for and deals on forums and now have to sort it out somehow. Plenty (more) members have been supportive/shocked here than have criticised I think.

If my brother did something and was imprisoned I wouldn't not go see him. Everyone deserves their chance to say their side and right wrongs. I've done some stupid stuff in my life and would hate to not have been given a second chance.

On the flip side, I did a deal on here worth 3,000+ with a newish overseas member, all rules were followed, new member sends first etc, everything went perfect.

If rules are followed, at least you have help if something goes wrong. If you don't follow them, then sh!t falls apart, it's your problem. That's what's happened here. There are ways of writing up deals that can keep the deal private. I don't know many ppl that read other people's transactions anyway.

Bolli & good_old_bball debacle

I just got a PM from Bolli stating he had not heard from Steve for 10 days, even after sending him 3 emails! :mad:

Surely people can now see this for what it is........theft!

Mods - If you think this should be shut down then fair enough but until there is a resolution I believe people need to know about this fraudulent activity and this can not be achieved with a locked thread.

Cheers

Re: Bolli & good_old_bball debacle

I don't think Cherry should have to comment . They had this card before the debacle began if they sell it to recoup their losses so be it. Their entitlement to it is greater than Bolli's and thats the unfortunate part.

He could at least let Bolli know if he has heard from Steve and what discussions he has had with him about getting this whole debacle fixed up.

I just got a PM from Bolli stating he had not heard from Steve for 10 days, even after sending him 3 emails! :mad:

Mods - If you think this should be shut down then failr enough but until there is a resolution I believe people need to know about this fraudulent activity and this can not be achieved with a locked thread.

Cheers

Merged with the original thread and reopened.

Mods - If you think this should be shut down then failr enough but until there is a resolution I believe people need to know about this fraudulent activity and this can not be achieved with a locked thread.

Cheers

So... I have also emailed Steve and clearly stated it was without judgement, I just wanted to hear if he was ok, and I didn't get a response. Maybe something has happened to him. I'm concerned about his well-being.

So... I have also emailed Steve and clearly stated it was without judgement, I just wanted to hear if he was ok, and I didn't get a response. Maybe something has happened to him. I'm concerned about his well-being.

I don't want to have this thread shut down so I am not going to get into an argument on what I think has happened, I just want this thread updated by Bolli and (whoever) so we can all follow what is going on........which is not much from Steve's end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom