BEWARE => "good_old_bball" !!! HE CHEATED ME !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the site rules

Deceit in any form is frowned upon. For example, full disclosure and honesty of the condition and authenticity of patches or autographs on items is expected. Not doing so is considered deceitful behaviour. This rule extends past the realm of OzCardTrader.com.au [i.e. eBay]. If it is discovered that you have knowingly deceived another collector anywhere in the world, you will be suspended or banned from this site. You represent the site and the protection of our member's integrity is priority number one.

Deceit in any form is frowned upon. For example, full disclosure and honesty of the condition and authenticity of patches or autographs on items is expected. Not doing so is considered deceitful behaviour. This rule extends past the realm of OzCardTrader.com.au [i.e. eBay]. If it is discovered that you have knowingly deceived another collector anywhere in the world, you will be suspended or banned from this site. You represent the site and the protection of our member's integrity is priority number one.

So if the problem is rectified then it should only amount to a Suspension. Understandable if it was longer than usual but in the end if it gets sorted out then Banned for life is over the top. Being verbally slayed in the open forum should be punishment enough....surely !?

From the site rules

Im 110% with Graham here - the integrity of the website and its members need to be a priority. If you dont protect your reputation you will soon lose it.

An NRL member was recently exposed blatantly shill bidding on his own ebay account - Graham banned him. I commend him for his strong stance on these issues.

I still honestly believe Steve is a great guy. Maybe I just cant bring myself to write people off, maybe I'm too soft.

Yep this one went South in a very big way and I feel bad for everyone involved, but surely recognition of Steve's previous reputation and flawless transactions warrant a second chance IF he resolves this soon.

Everyone makes mistakes and regardless of whether or not you would get yourself into this particular predicament, wouldnt you want a second chance if you had dug yourself into a hole and made a mistake or stupid decision? I know I would

Just my two :)

Regards,

Ry

So if the problem is rectified then it should only amount to a Suspension. Understandable if it was longer than usual but in the end if it gets sorted out then Banned for life is over the top. Being verbally slayed in the open forum should be punishment enough....surely !?

Thanks Terry

I still honestly believe Steve is a great guy. Maybe I just cant bring myself to write people off, maybe I'm too soft.

Yep this one went South in a very big way and I feel bad for everyone involved, but surely recognition of Steve's previous reputation and flawless transactions warrant a second chance IF he resolves this soon.

Everyone makes mistakes and regardless of whether or not you would get yourself into this particular predicament, wouldnt you want a second chance if you had dug yourself into a hole and made a mistake or stupid decision?

Just my two :)

Regards,

Ry

Problem is you can't have one rule for one person and one rule for another. If a member can get banned for shill bidding his own auctions then this certainly sets a precident. Steve knowling did what he did. It wasn't an accident.

EDIT: Just adding to this maybe he can cop a 6 month ban let him get his life in order and then be made to set up a new account with FB of 0 so he basically has to start all over again.

The suspension or ban is not up to the forum's users but rather it is at the discretion of the moderators. Everyone will have an opinion but this isn't Big Brother, nor is it a popularity contest. You can't evict Steve nor make him stay by voting so I'd say you guys are flogging a dead horse. All I can say is the mods will do the right thing that they feel is in the best interest of protecting the site and the community.

The suspension or ban is not up to the forum's users but rather it is at the discretion of the moderators. Everyone will have an opinion but this isn't Big Brother, nor is it a popularity contest. You can't evict Steve nor make him stay by voting so I'd say you guys are flogging a dead horse. All I can say is the mods will do the right thing that they feel is in the best interest of protecting the site and the community.

Agree and disagree.

Agree that the mods should be taking the neccessary actions which is in the best interest of the site and the community.

Disagree that this should be a open forum where members are allowed to express their opinions (no matter how ridonkulous it can be).

As i said before needs to be banned for life from this site, what happens if he does it again?
I don't know him nor have i dealt with me but thats just tuff luck..

---------- Post added 22-08-2011 at 11:35 AM ----------

They should, just because we have a soft Justice system is irrelevant... Scum of the universe....

Even Paedophiles don't get imprisonment for life. But most people will stay away from them when they get out.

Whatever has happened, and it sounds like something serious enough for a pretty great guy to do something downright dodgy, what makes you think he'll even try/want to come back? Oooooh he's banned, he could probably care less - especially if his life is in such a mess to have had to do something like this.

I hope Bolli can get some kind of result out of this, but I also hope that Steve is ok and nothing terrible has/is happening to him.

Agree and disagree.

Agree that the mods should be taking the neccessary actions which is in the best interest of the site and the community.

Disagree that this should be a open forum where members are allowed to express their opinions (no matter how ridonkulous it can be).
^^^ Everyone can express their opinion about the situation (and have). I, for one, could do without hundreds of users to chiming in on if they think Steve should stay or not as the outcome will not and should not be determined by them. This horse is dead. Before a hole 'nother can of worms gets opened up, let's keep it dead.

here come the trolls..... close this badboy....

Troll huh? Funny...
I don't want his collection
I'm just messing with him...he should be more careful when stating such things

I've been watching this thread, and I'll just chime in my opinion
Seems like a bunch of you are still defending the wrong...putting the blame on Bolli because he didn't post the deal...
Defending the wrong because you're friends with him...etc

Troll huh? Funny...
I don't want his collection
I'm just messing with him...he should be more careful when stating such things

I've been watching this thread, and I'll just chime in my opinion
Seems like a bunch of you are still defending the wrong...putting the blame on Bolli because he didn't post the deal...
Defending the wrong because you're friends with him...etc

so trolling... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom