Best pen for ips?

Richard

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Richard
Going to try get some bulldogs cards signed this week, usually not my thing but going to try it out. Any recommendations on the best pens to use and where i can buy them?

Last edited:
Lumo Colour apparently. I'm not sure where to get em from other than online tho. Can't find em in Townsville, office works is the only place hear that supposedly stock them but there always out of stock

I only use these pens nowdays. Around $3 for a 3 pack from woolies. Also know can get them at coles. See pic for how they look on cards

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for the input guys, i bought these today, should i use the thin one rather then the thicker one. I got the thicker one because that matched the link from @parrathruandthru but worried it might be too thick do you guys use this one I think its 2.0mm andthethiner one is 0.6mm i think

image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the input guys, was able to get almost all of these signed. And they look great with that lumicolour 2mm.

Unfortunately missed out on getting Lafai, Kasiano and Williams ( and elmasri a different card).

The players were great, and most even took the time to ask where I wanted them to sign, so very appreciative.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

@BLADE, there is a mascot card in the set too and not to sure how, when or where I would get brutus to sign my ones do you have any insights like where ppl usually get you to sign stuff like that from.

When I was at belmore to get signatures I met a guy who was waiting for sigs also and only found out near the end that he was Brutus and he had all access and helped me get signatures :) not 100% sure of what his name was but he was hanging around for sigs so just be friendly to everyone and you might get lucky :)

There you go Mathewh210, its sometimes just as hard for people like us mascots to get signatures. Sure the Titans boys know me but I wait in line like everyone else. It appears that Brutus does as well. Great to hear a fellow mascot also collects and was able to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom