Best memorbilia you have?

Mine would definetly be my Cousins matchworn 2007 wce away guernsey

---------- Post added 27-05-2010 at 01:51 PM ----------

i love memorabilia.
especially rare AFL guernseys signed, framed, player issue etc.

i have-
5 player issue guernseys. Adam Cooney 2009, Liam Picken 2009, Ryan hargrave (has been worn and signed) 2008 heritage, Sam power (worn and signed) 2002 i think, Dylan Addison (signed, possibly worn) 2009 emergency service appreciation game (special logo)

2 game worn shorts of Scott West (blue) and Matthew Boyd (white)

2010 western bulldogs signed guernsey, signed by roughly 25 players, will get the rest of the players to sign it and then possibly frame it.

2009 Brad Johnson 342 bulldogs games record holder guernsey

2005 Chris Grant signed 330 bulldogs games record holder guernsey

2009 fully signed collingwood guernsey.

2004 heritage round bulldogs guernsey

2006 world cup mark schwarzer signed jersey

and a few framed western bulldogs card sets including rare 2006 teamcoach common,silver,gold,blue cards. 2009 teamcoach prize set. 2010 teamcoach prize set.
Footscray team of the century card set (issued by the western bulldogs)

---------- Post added 26-05-2010 at 10:08 PM ----------

woops just realized the thread is titled BEST memorabillia you have :lol:

Awesome items mate, love the guernseys .. i collect a few on the side myself.
Those West shorts sound tops aswell!
Get all these from the club?

I've got a worn/signed 09 Shaun Higgins clash jumper from the Doggies.

Apart from my Lebron/Kobe/Jordan signed Upperdeck card (/25), it would be any of the following:

- 1986 Chicago Bulls Team Roster Signed Sheet (with full vintage 'Michael Jordan' signature... not the short-hand 'M__L J_d__').

- Limited Edition (/100) signed replica Shane Warne Test Match Shirt with embroided Coat of Arms, 'SW' and '350'.

- Limited Edition (/100) cricket bat signed by both the Australian One Day squad (Ponting, Gilchrist, Clarke, Symonds, Lee, McGrath, etc.), and the 2005 ICC One Day World XI squad (Lara, Muralitharan, Kallis, Flintoff, Pollock, Akhtar, Gayle, Sehwag, Pietersen, etc).

- Cricket bat signed by just the 2005 ICC World XI squad... I obtained these signatures myself. I reckon this bat is more attractive than the above one (I've only seen one other bat like this which was a prize in Inside Edge cricket magazine, and it sold for $2500).

- An embroided pocket from an Australian cricket blazer (worn around the period of 1995-1999). I have no idea who's blazer it was off, I would love to know.

- A player issue Australian cricket helmet with embroided Coat of Arms. This is the helmets that were worn in Test Matches... but mine must have been a reject, because it is un-used.

- Got a few signed AFL footballs and books as well.

I don't mind the memorabilia... I reckon they can be a good investment if you choose the items right.

probly wont get any ooh's and aww's but these are my favorite as an Arkansas Razorback collector.
IMG00080.jpg

game worn auto'd shoes from Corliss Williamson

Mine would definetly be my Cousins matchworn 2007 wce away guernsey

---------- Post added 27-05-2010 at 01:51 PM ----------

Awesome items mate, love the guernseys .. i collect a few on the side myself.
Those West shorts sound tops aswell!
Get all these from the club?

I've got a worn/signed 09 Shaun Higgins clash jumper from the Doggies.

yea all the player issue stuff is from the club, most of them at a good prices too.

i have seen you higgins jumper on ebay.. its awesome how you know exactly what games the jumper was worn :woot:

i have a cricketball signed by Shane Warne on one side and Ricky Ponting on the other. Bumped into them at the Hyatt when they were in adelaide for test match years ago.

I have;

Gary Ablett Snr Signed Painting Limited /750
image003.jpg

Tony Lockett Signed Picture w/ Swans & Saints Medals

And my personal favourites; 3 Bill Goggin B&F Trophies from his junior days. :D

yea all the player issue stuff is from the club, most of them at a good prices too.

i have seen you higgins jumper on ebay.. its awesome how you know exactly what games the jumper was worn :woot:

Yeah that's the one, was up when i was needing some $, but probs will hold it for a while unless a nice trade comes up. Came with a letter of authenticity from the club and being his clash he only had two for 09 which was what the club told me via email, so was used in the 3 games the team wore the clash that higgins played in. Regret not picking his home version worn that year aswell, like you said some good prices! Very jelous of your West shorts, they sound great!

Yeah that's the one, was up when i was needing some $, but probs will hold it for a while unless a nice trade comes up. Came with a letter of authenticity from the club and being his clash he only had two for 09 which was what the club told me via email, so was used in the 3 games the team wore the clash that higgins played in. Regret not picking his home version worn that year aswell, like you said some good prices! Very jelous of your West shorts, they sound great!

Awesome! Yea the west shorts are good, will eventually get them signed. My Boyd shorts still have a big grass stain on them :lol:

Ok guys well I'll start off with my AFL stuff...

North Melbourne Jess Sinclair Game Worn and signed jumper from a game at the 'G' ...i got if framed after I got it, damn did it stink haha unfortunately the auto on the front (right in the middle) has faded but the one of the back is still good and is glassed from the back aswell, well around the auto anyway.

SinclairJumper.jpg

Next this North Melbourne footy i gave to my dad to give to Mick Martyn's dad because they worked together for a short time...what's even better is this was signed at the start of the 1996 season which is when North won the Premiership!!!! :D

NorthFooty.jpg

Now onto the NBA and the only NBA stuff i have is Marquis Daniels...surprise surprise!!!

First up a signed portfolio folder by Daniels

Portfolio1.jpg

Portfolio2.jpg

Now this signed jersey from Daniels...

MarquisDanielsSigning.jpg

MarquisDanielsSigning2.jpg

DanielsJersey001.jpg

DanielsJersey003.jpg

And finally something I just bought yesturday and they are on the way!!! A pair of his game worn shoes when he played a game for Boston @ Houston...and signed! These shoes are designed by him to i think and are only made for him...

DanielsShoes.jpg

Thats about it apart from a few other AFL signatures but cant be bothered pulling those out at the moment :D

I have a Nathan Buckley ltd 280 lithograph decortaing his carrer. Hoping to add to that soon with a signed Buckley framed jumper

Ok guys well I'll start off with my AFL stuff...

North Melbourne Jess Sinclair Game Worn and signed jumper from a game at the 'G' ...i got if framed after I got it, damn did it stink haha unfortunately the auto on the front (right in the middle) has faded but the one of the back is still good and is glassed from the back aswell, well around the auto anyway.

SinclairJumper.jpg

Next this North Melbourne footy i gave to my dad to give to Mick Martyn's dad because they worked together for a short time...what's even better is this was signed at the start of the 1996 season which is when North won the Premiership!!!! :D

NorthFooty.jpg

Now onto the NBA and the only NBA stuff i have is Marquis Daniels...surprise surprise!!!

First up a signed portfolio folder by Daniels

Portfolio1.jpg

Portfolio2.jpg

Now this signed jersey from Daniels...

MarquisDanielsSigning.jpg

MarquisDanielsSigning2.jpg

DanielsJersey001.jpg

DanielsJersey003.jpg

And finally something I just bought yesturday and they are on the way!!! A pair of his game worn shoes when he played a game for Boston @ Houston...and signed! These shoes are designed by him to i think and are only made for him...

DanielsShoes.jpg

Thats about it apart from a few other AFL signatures but cant be bothered pulling those out at the moment :D

whoa! cool stuff, i like those signed shoes, talk about rare:thumbsup:

i have 4 items that i can out up
1/ a signed cricket bat by don bradman - given to my grandfather back n the 1940's
2/ a signed prinnt of the "centenary Test Match" - cricket signed personally signed by dougie walters and geoff lawson
3/ a 2005 ltd edition framed signed wallabys jersey 21 sigs
4/ a 1978 rugby league book personally signed to me as a 5yr old by the late "Steve Rogers" who was the real estate agent selling my home at the time. before profesional sport.

im 12 so i have to wait till my b'day/xmas money comes around. last year i bought a parramatta eels signed jersey and got it framed (came up to $375 for jersey then getting it framed). i also the other day got a nice signed pic of Kim Clijsters i also got greg norman signed pic, brent harvey signed pic, cam mooney signed pic with card and plaque, matthew hayden signed poster, shaq o'neal signed pic, peter siddle signed poster and the list could go on and on and on..... oh, i also got michael voss signed footy, chris judd signed cap, sam stosur signed cap, michael clarke signed mini bat and marat safin signed tennis ball. some how all this fits on walls in my room plus a massive michael jordan poster, pat rafter framed pic and a poster signed by all warriors of 09-10.

i forgot to mension all my ben cuz signed stuff, rhys palmer signed card, garrick ibbotson signed card, brent staker signed card, daniel kerr signed card, chris masten signed card, josh kennedy signed card and finally my Nathan Brown and Ben Cuz signed jersey.

but overall a signed bat by the 1948 invincibles beats them all.... i got it for free as well from my uncle.

So do you guys just get them from the club online store?

Anyway, I haven't got much as compared to the beauties listed by others.

1) UDA Signed Yao Ming jersey (got it cheap too)
2) Signed Michael Schumacher print (Ferrari of course)
3) Signed Eric Cantona poster
4) NEW! An IP personalised auto from Perth Glory's new marquee player Robbie Fowler during the his unveiling on Sat.

Back
Top Bottom