Beckett Basketball Magazine

Not true. You can get it at most Borders and McGills on Elizabeth st stocks it but you have to be quick. Also card zone has air freight issues and Carter at Dream cards might be able to help too.

NHcards are you in Melb coz you are listed as in the Philippines.

Looks like I didn't know where to go. I remember I went to kickz101, then some magzania and which has every magazine under the sun, but no Beckett Basketball, only the Beckett with all sports.

@ chadjaja
No I'm not. I'm live in Philippines but my parents-in-law lives in Melbourne. They tried to look for the magazine but they don't find any. Thx. :)

@ mookie3three
Thx. :)

The best thing ever to do is subscribe online at www.beckett.com ... you can search every card, prices on every single card(except rare cards like /15 and under because there so rare) create categories and add cards to your collections and get help on cards in there forums. It costs $10USD a month so its a pretty good deal, you should at least check it out. I give it a two big :thumbsup::thumbsup:

In his defence its better to have the mag and read the articles than have the price guide part.

Then there is no need to even buy the mag or subscribe online then LOL

Its just as easy to post here and ask in the BV thread as well.

I would say the they have trimmed down on the articles to the bare minimum in the last one I got. I was pretty pissed in buying a subscription and getting a magazine printed in black and white with bugger all articles and price guide only, which I already had an online subscription.

Im pretty sure aswell when u subcribe for a certain amount of time you get discounts on beckett grading so that a plus! The mag only gives prices like "Stars:6X to 15X Base Card Hi" and stuff like that. Someone on another forum traded me a card for a price he had read in the mag which he thought was correct but he was actually trading it to me for $15USD less. So i reckon its heaps easier to look it up online and get live correct prices, thats my 2 cents anyway

Dont know if you guys have a Borders book store in Melbourne but theres one up here in Newcastle, they have a massive magazine stand and had beckett in each sport, plus the beckett basketball plus (not the current, they're 1 issue behind) its quite a Borders, a 2 storey one in Westfield, my gf and i went in there about a month ago. she found me half an hour later sitting on the floor reading the Becketts :D it was heaven!!!

as others here have said borders is the answer boys!! most big shopping centres have one these days... my closest one is highpoint in melb's west

Borders in Adelaide def has them for an South aussies here. Does anyone know when the May/June issue is out?

Back
Top Bottom