graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Not sure if you guys have seen the latest batch of jerseys at Rebel Sport - there is a white #6 Bucks jersey (Mr Bogut) AND a white #33 Magic jersey (Mr Hill). There were HEAPS of the Boguts - obviously expecting them to sell well. Not sure how well at $80 a pop. If they had the purple ones I might have picked one up for the heck of it.

First time ive seen a Hill jersey in an Aussie store for years .. almost wet my pants.

yep Graham i seen that!!

im gettin my Amare one in the next month@!

But good to see Hill here in Aus!

i have the Francis one for the Magic...hmm nice and white!

did you buy the Hill one?

Hi guys,

I've seen Foot Locker been selling dodgy items lately. One item worth mentioning is shoes. One of those type where you can get one @ Parklea Markets, but of course, at a much higher price.

In regards to NBA jerseys, is it normal/standard, for those jerseys to be made in China or Taiwan? What's the authenticity on these jerseys? My mate bought a NBA jersey from NBA.com and the tag said Made in USA. Is that worth concerning at all?

That's really the only reason why I haven't bought any jerseys of Iverson. I'm not sure whether the product is 100% authentic or not.

Replicas at Rebel arn't the same replicas you will get at the NBA store etc. BUT they are still licensed copies though. Just the quality is usually less. And then you step up to Hardwood but the price jumps to $300US etc.

agreed chad, i went through an nba buying phase i got like 7 jerseys at rebel or sports co because at the time i thought they looked preety sweet and were cheap, but lookin at the nba store, you can get the officall reebok replica authentic jerseys as cheap as the replia nba ones found at rebel and sportsco and they look heaps better, and the material is like silk :D

Yeah, the Hardwood Classics are nice Chad, I got Drexler, Gervin, and Bron in the set (Bron's H.S. jersey...) But yeah, a bit pricey, just got them when I had some money to splash out with at the time... As for the Rebel Sport/Foot Locker jerseys, they're a bit below the official standard, but you get what you pay for and they're a fair jump up from market knock-offs as far as quality and even comfort goes...

yeah i got the hardwood classic nique gu and the standard duncan jersey

we've got a shop on the coast that sell all the hardwood classic gear. some pretty cool stuff to they have

hey guys, this is how nba jerseys work-

in USA, official suppliers Adidas/Reebok sell all the products

in Australia, a company called "CONCEPT SPORTS" has bought the rights for NBA gear so that company makes and distributes NBA stuff here. It is all liciensed but not really OFFICIAL NBA company and the quality is pretty shotty for $80, i went to USA and bought a Wade reebok official replica for $60 and it's much better.

no problem hill, personally i never buy jerseys here anymore. My first jersey i bought here was a starbury white home knicks jersey, but didn't know anything about the companies. I'd rather pay more to get a reebok/adidas replica shipped in than buy one of these stinky jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom