Baseball Mailday - Beck's New cards

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
Hi there, thought I would share with you all some new cards, picked them up fairly cheap

I know I should scan them as the photos just doesn't cut it. But takes too long to scan them with my scanner

Rich Thompson - 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Rookie American League

Rich Thompson - 2007 Topps Bowman All-Star Futures Game Authentic GU Patch - 4 colours 15/99 (Sorry to matm I know you wanted this one!) (sick patch, looks to be part of a logo)

Peter Moylan - 2008 Upper Deck Series 1 Gold 07/99 (can't wait to the day I can get this one signed)

Chris Snelling - 2004 Fleer Platinum MLB Inscribed Auto 153/310 (haven't seen this one before)

Jason Varitek - 2007 Topps 07 World Champions Bat and Auto 27/50 (had be wanting one of these are soon as they came out, after a Beckett one now)

Curt Schilling - 2008 Upper Deck Series 1 Upper Deck Signatures (nice Auto, but overall appearance of the card I am not that wrapped in might sell it)

New Cards.JPG

Hey Beck these are really nice. I missed this thread when it came out...Love the Thompson and Snelling autos. A close up of that patch would be good!

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom