Baron Logoman Yes It's Real

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Well after getting a PM to sell this card and saying it was not for sale, I got this response "You probably dont even own the card" Now I do use some ebay pics for card scans as im usually to lazy to take a pic. In future if anyone needs a nice pic just PM me. Anyway heres the Baron for the non-believer (you know who you are) :D
Hope it's big enough for you lol
DavisLogo.jpg

Not good enough. Give it a nice cuddle and we'll believe ya. :p

Some ppl are umm.. jealous maybe, aye? All good. I never doubted it.

It's great to see it up close and personal. :)

Cheers~

I dont know why people jump on peoples backs about fake breaks/maildays!!!

I know we have had a few wankers here in the past but for people to be saying stuff like that with no proof drives me nuts!!!

Focker OUT!!

On one hand, I'd die for ANY kinf od 1/1, even if the player was crapola. It's still a 1/1 that no one else will ever own!

But on the other, I can see why people say things like "thats fake" "thats not yours" etc etc....

It's hard to believe people can own 1/1's when you dont have your own.

Now if I ever score a LeBron 1/1... keep an eye out on ebay ;) or maybe even a Kobe 1/1....

Keep watching the screen peoples! It might just happen! *When Pigs with purple polka-dots fly*

Theres a telfair on there atm 1/1 same as my baron ends in about 16 hrs im thinking of having a crack at that one to.

Awesome card! I only wished you had brought it to the last Card show.....however I understand why you didn't though!

The Marbury Logo Man has also been added on ebay..you could have a crack at that one....

The Bogut Logomans (rookie or normal) havent surfaced yet, if they have they haven't been shown off or listed on ebay yet....I would love to own one of them!!! The SP authentic Logoman hasnt been seen either...(the Chris Paul is on ebay as we speak at $12000 BIN)

Cheers
Matt

Yer saw the starbury.....its a telfair collectors dream on ebay atm theres both 1/1 logomans from 04-05 and 05-06.........would cost ya a penny though.

The Truth said:
All your cards are fake Shoes, I mean, I can see right through the Chris Paul auto!:p

LMAO mate

Man I can't believe someone would do that.... I have a Sweetney 1/1... dunno if I wanna trade it.... does that mean I don't have it?? LOL

Actually the Sweetney is a printing plate and it def available to anyone interested.... lol

Sorry shoes not tryin to hijack... just my train of thought... again that Baron rules and don't blame you for keeping it!

Thanks mavs means alot coming from you. Did ya see the harris exquisite I picked up not sure if ya may need it? im sure you prolly have 1 though.

Edit : after the telfair today finishing at a whoping $465 u.s baron is lookin like a steal.

cal that card doesnt give an indication of how good that really look. pretty sure it must be really sweet looking in person.

Yer as good as the scan is the card is just unbelievable.....when i told a few ppl at work about the money i spent they said I was crazy so when it arrived I took it in to show em....even people who have no idea about collecting or cards are like....DAM thats a nice looking card. Thats the true sign of a nice card.

Back
Top Bottom