WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
What happens with banned members, and the feedback they've left?

If they leave a negative feedback, and they are perm. banned, should the feedback be reviewed?

I mean, say they leave a bad feedback, bad as in off topic, or blatantly lied, etc, Admin could possibly review it if that member becomes perm. banned.

I won't give an example I just saw, but just putting it out there to see what Admin think.

Cheers

What the??

Banned members feedback stands as its still a deal. If the neg is not warranted then it should of been dealt with when they were a member etc. You shouldn't wait till they are banned to take such actions or ask such things as it doesn't effect anything.

Posting and trading are two separate things as proven in the past by problem members and rarely do they do both wrong.

IF the feedback is blatantly wrong we will change it but the banning of the member doesn't make it any different.

Almost on topic...what about "post-ban" feedback for members still on the board? Is there some way of admins giving positive feedback to members who have done the right thing in trades/sales with banned members?

YEah I don't see why not. A good member shouldn't have to suffer because of a bad member. I'll look into it as I can change feeback but will check out if I can actually add feedback for a member. There would need to be a submit trade agreement thread I'd think as well.

YEah I don't see why not. A good member shouldn't have to suffer because of a bad member. I'll look into it as I can change feeback but will check out if I can actually add feedback for a member. There would need to be a submit trade agreement thread I'd think as well.

Oh yeah, of course only for cases where there is an existing submit trade thread, and not in cases where it is more than likely a trade problem would have caused neutral or negative feedback. Good work ozcardtrader admin!

LOL just created more work for me! One or two feedback score really isn't too important though when its a trusted member but if some members think its warranted.

I agree that it isn't that important, it would just diminish the bummed out feeling that good traders/forumites who deal with sound traders but questionable posters get when one party is banned. It would also help those who like to go for record numbers!

What the??

Banned members feedback stands as its still a deal. If the neg is not warranted then it should of been dealt with when they were a member etc. You shouldn't wait till they are banned to take such actions or ask such things as it doesn't effect anything.

Posting and trading are two separate things as proven in the past by problem members and rarely do they do both wrong.

IF the feedback is blatantly wrong we will change it but the banning of the member doesn't make it any different.

Agreed, I was going to say the same thing.......the Admins here would remove any unwarranted feedback so it shouldn't be an issue.

I've missed on on two feedbacks now because of one member banned twice for being a silly boy. I' d love it to be fixed cos I'm shallow and all lol

I have noticed a couple of times lately that members are tying to make deals with banned members. Myself being one of them. I think it may help, rather than just having Banned under their User Name to have a BANNED Avitar or something like it to make it easy to see.
Just a thought.

Cheers

What happens with banned members, and the feedback they've left?

If they leave a negative feedback, and they are perm. banned, should the feedback be reviewed?

I mean, say they leave a bad feedback, bad as in off topic, or blatantly lied, etc, Admin could possibly review it if that member becomes perm. banned.

I won't give an example I just saw, but just putting it out there to see what Admin think.

Cheers

If you aren't gonna give an example what's the point? To many people on this site are scared of others

If you aren't gonna give an example what's the point? To many people on this site are scared of others
His post was from 2007, so not much point - your point is valid though.

and a good reminder to everyone if you know it is a banned member please report the thread or PM to the mods. We ban people all the time for the good of the site and the safety of all members, so ultimately it's in your best interests to keep them off the site.

After reading this I got to wondering......what happened the Chad?

He just disappeared......was there a falling out or has has he fallen of the face of the earth?

Just wondering as I really liked Chad's input to this forum :)

His post was from 2007, so not much point - your point is valid though.

and a good reminder to everyone if you know it is a banned member please report the thread or PM to the mods. We ban people all the time for the good of the site and the safety of all members, so ultimately it's in your best interests to keep them off the site.

I should probably look at dates before I post :) after a few beers little details like that get lost on me

Back
Top Bottom