Aussie NBA Checklists

graymice

Collects Aussies in the USA (MLB, NBA, NFL, WNBA)
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
graymice
G'day fellow lovers of small pieces of printed cardboard,

Those of you who browse the Baseball or Football forums may have noticed my threads with checklists of Aussie MLB and NFL players, which double as my want lists. I've updated all of the lists for the Aussie baseballers and gridiron players. Now's the turn of the Aussie NBA players. I've copied the blurb from my baseball thread below and changed to read NBA to help explain what's in these lists. If anyone can help me out, please let me know. I'll post my trades in the relevant forum, but I don't have a lot to offer. I'm only just getting back into things are several years out of touch, so mainly have pre-Bogut stuff. I also collect Aussie WNBA cards too, but I'll post them in another thread.

I've created a checklist of every Aussie NBA player, with every (known) card. I'm slowly making sure they are up to date, and are then turning these checklists into PDF files. In the PDF files, I have ticked every card that I own in the checklist. Any card that does not a have tick in the relevant box, I still need.

These checklists are based on the Beckett checklists - I use their set names etc, to make life easier when dealing with other people. Having said that, these lists are more extensive than the Beckett lists, containing additional cards not included in Beckett (mainly non-US cards), and sometimes even corrections. This is especially true for NBA players due to the propensity for Aussie basketballers to have Futera cards from the mi-90s.

If you want to use these PDF files for keeping a track of your own collection, simply download a copy of the file, and tick or untick the boxes as needed, to keep a track for each player you collect. Note - the links to card pictures won't work on the web or your PC ... just my PC at home. I am in the process of changing the links so that they will work, but it's a slow process.

Quick note on the colors in the checklists:
Red background - 10 or less copies of that card exist
Orange background - between 11 and 100 copies of that card exist
White or Gray background - just there to help make it easier to read

The first couple I'll post are:

Chris Anstey
Mark Bradtke
Andrew Gaze

Attachments

• pr-bk-anstey.pdf
    133.5 KB · Views: 137
  • pr-bk-bradtke.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 410
  • pr-bk-gaze.pdf
    135.7 KB · Views: 341
Here are the checklists (and my wantlists) for the following players:

Shane Heal
Luc Longley
Luke Schenscher

Attachments

• pr-bk-schenscher.pdf
    46.5 KB · Views: 133
  • pr-bk-longley.pdf
    381.9 KB · Views: 267
  • pr-bk-heal.pdf
    82.3 KB · Views: 172
Stupid Bogut checklists are too big in size to post on the forum :mad:

I'll have to do some butchering on the files.

OK - here are the Bogut checklists - 5 in total. I'm still working on the production run info for the Bogut stuff, so please excuse the lack of detail at this time.

The 5 checklists are:
Andrew Bogut 1 (first part of 2005-06)
Andrew Bogut 2 (second part of 2005-06)
Andrew Bogut 3 (first part of 2006-07)
Andrew Bogut 4 (second part of 2006-07)
Andrew Bogut 5 (2007-08)

Attachments

• pr-bk-bogut1.pdf
    358.6 KB · Views: 164
  • pr-bk-bogut2.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 128
  • pr-bk-bogut3.pdf
    339.8 KB · Views: 121
  • pr-bk-bogut4.pdf
    252.6 KB · Views: 103
  • pr-bk-bogut5.pdf
    218.9 KB · Views: 130
Thanks for the files Adam, heaps there that I don't have on my checklist :)

Let me know if you're after any print runs, I might be able to help you out with some of them (particularly the Boguts).

Back
Top Bottom