apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in no way siding with anthony Graham, but I believe we should give everyone a chance. I'm not gona compare him to Tezza but noone liked Tezza in the old forums.. but he changed and now I think most of us like him.

Jimbo is a total spammer and changes his mind every second, but everyone loves Jimbo now.

As Kyle said, you guys will keep a close eye on Anthony. If he stuffs up, then he's gone. I think Anthony already did himself damage though and I doubt anyone here would take him seriously anymore. But why ban him from reading or taking part in the forums as long as he behaves? If I were him though I'd leave coz it's too shameful. :p

:D he got kicked out for his verbal attack at graham,
i recon he gets 1 more chance.

but a few things i would like to see improvement from:

1) no spamming on the boards
2) no bullshit offers, man can you please study the hobby, try learn about it 'book values, and reason with trades
3) no verbal shit directed at other members unless in the heated area where the members that can handle the heat can put up with it :)

alot of members on here are cluless about different aspects of trading, the NBA, etc.. My advice if you dont know shit about something dont open your mouth. I dont know jack shit about vintage stuff and the OLD OLD history of the NBA so i keep my opinions limited because otherwise you will get burnt.

so i suggest you take some of this on board if you are to be reinstated otherwise dont expect to be here for long.

kidd05 said:
Jimbo is a total spammer and changes his mind every second, but everyone loves Jimbo now.

that's coz i'm generally a nice guy! all my deals have gone through perfectly, they've been delivered, and i've payed, and although i say nonsense sometimes, i do know a lot of my stuff when it comes down to it and although i can be silly, i'm always serious when making deals.

Mr KG: I know we haven't talked in a while mate, maybe because of what happened in the last deal, but it did go through properly, i sent out the card, you received and i received your payment. hope there's no brash feelings.

I think anthony should get the boot personally for a few reasons and I haven't even heard of what he did to get kicked from the forum yet! Thats saying enough. Metallica is dead on with what he's saying too, except anthony's been warned enough about his antics.
One thing he has a problem with is not explaining himself. Anothony, please explain, every post you put up, make it understandable. It just may win some of us over.

By the way, there's not much wrong with Jimbo, apart from his recent increase in post count, that can be annoying Jim, cut back a little I say. Good trader too is Jim.

The Truth said:
By the way, there's not much wrong with Jimbo, apart from his recent increase in post count, that can be annoying Jim, cut back a little I say. Good trader too is Jim.

ok dude, no problem, will cut back on the sentence posts, but that's right! nothing wrong with me, respectable trader, great citizen!;)

yeah Jimbo's been a bit better lately, some good thought out and knowledgable posts...I enjoy em, just try and maybe go 5 good posts then 15 shit ones haha

Trey said:
yeah Jimbo's been a bit better lately, some good thought out and knowledgable posts...I enjoy em, just try and maybe go 5 good posts then 15 shit ones haha

hahahahaha ok mate, i know chad and them will argue my info is wrong etc.. at least i know some!

Trying to stop Scotty from swearing is like tyring to stop Barney from drinking ;-)

This thread is becomming redundent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom