anzac test match canberra friday night

Nathraider

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
nathraider
ok who is going tonight and who is going to win and what do u think the score will be.
Its going to be a cold night but a special night down here in Canberra. We are starting to get excited now just over 4 hours to kick off

Im saying Aussies to win 32 to 10

Should be an easy Australian win despite not picking the best in form players. New Zealand have a few injuries to key players. I'll watch it but i couldn't care that much, one off tests like this don't really get me excited.

I'd love NZ to win, but with a three day camp and probably their four best players missing, it would be an amazing victory.

Personally I just wish the Anzac test would end, with a three day lead up against Australia's club and state combinations ... plus the fact we've had two home games in 16 years, the Kiwis never have much of a chance to win. Leave it till the end of the year when we are really competitive.

i want the aussies to win but im on the kiwis with the start

I think we will be on the losing side, but really like the idea of Johnson playing with Foran - perfect amount of structure and flair. If only Johnson had that at the Warriors :(

32-12 to Aus

Hate to say it... but the kiwis are copping a fair few unlucky calls against them.
Australia seem to be struggling .

When is the real Australia going to stand up? They are very passive. Been fun to watch

Edit - I think it has actually been positive not having Marshall and Mannering. The forward pack has been dynamic and the halves are looking settled and are playing with some good structure. Shame about $BW though

Back
Top Bottom