Anyone know/dealt with ebay member ShaneMac78

Mr Paparazzi

Adelaide's MOJO maker
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
saintyscollectables
As title says above.

Bought a Nerlens Noel Jersey Numbered auto 4/10 off him a couple of weeks ago. I messaged him as wasn't updated on post. He replied as you can see below but since then I have asked for Registered Post number etc etc but no update. Card should have been here well and truly now as we both live in S.A

Anyone know of this guy or dealt with him? Is he a member on here?

ShaneMacebaymember.JPG

His ebay account says he is in WA. Nearly everything I have bought lately from interstate is taking ages to come with an exception last week from qld

Really thats odd last I looked said SA. Will need to check again

Yeah but as soon as I asked for registered post number he said he would supply he went quiet not a word since

s*** didn't even see that, that is pretty obvious!
you will get your money back buy my bet is the guy has listed a pile of high end cards ran the bids up himself to cash up for xmas, the account is well established but has been inactive for a year until this batch of auctions. eBay need to do more to stop this i have been stung a few time now with a similar case.

@ben82 I've never seen a breakdown like that, but can you explain what Im actually looking at?

I cant tell if your saying he bid up his own stuff, or just that he's bid on 16 different items to a total of 70+ bids....

@ben82 I've never seen a breakdown like that, but can you explain what Im actually looking at?

I cant tell if your saying he bid up his own stuff, or just that he's bid on 16 different items to a total of 70+ bids....
in my opinion he has bid his own stuff up the member with 1 feedback has bid over 70 times on his auction but never won a single auction, i might be wrong but it just seems suss to me

Back
Top Bottom