Anyone in contact with Pierce34??

I've not heard from him either, seemed like a good bloke.

If admin wanted to try and get in contact I can provide an address and 2 phone numbers (which i've never used but presumably are his parents lines)

PM them to me and I'll give them a go. Cant hurt at all to at least get an answer as it appears to be more than one deal down the gurgler.

??? what if this youngster was spending money that maybe was not his
so many things might have happened ?.... hope it is a good outcome and that ill health played no part in his absence :)

is this guy named Roland Foster, if so steer clear of this butthole, bought a 2003 Ikon Glenn Mcgrath auto of him, once i found out that it was fake i contacted him, he replied once stating that he couldnt refund the money as he had just bought a gym membership and had no money.
and i quote
mate i have literally about $1.20. im 15 years old i sold the card ages ago and have just bought a gym member ship and i have no income, i cant give a refund mate. ill try and look up who i bought it off but im not even good with computers. i cant afford a refund at the moment.

if any of you are waiting for refunds or cards give up, unless you go visit him with a nice baseball bat.
if you need his address let me know and i'll find it again

Back
Top Bottom