Anyone in contact with Pierce34??

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Currently there are open deals not complete with this member and he hasnt' logged on or responded to pm's or emails.

Does anyone else have any contact with this member so we can sort out problems??

No I didn't but it shouldn't matter a whole lot. I know plenty of adults in the hobby that rip people off as well. Not to mention his feedback score of 71 good trades! What else can we judge a member by?

He was certainly straight up when I dealt with him - and 71 trades don't lie - hopefully he's ok and will b back.

The reason I mentioned is age is for a few reasons;
1. He might not have full access to the internet seeing he isn't the person paying the bills
2. He probably isn't earning an income.
3. As Nenjabin mentioned - He could be on School Holidays somewhere.
4. 15 Year olds don't think like adults.....72 positives or not!

Food for though that's all - I dealt with him and had no problems so I have no issues with him. That said, as a 15 year old a lot of things are dictated to you like access to the internet, moving, holidays etc etc so the whole logging on thing may be out of his control!

Well I'm sure others like myself have his address from previous deals, and if you type it into whitepages may bring up a phone number.

Not sure how the privacy thing goes?

Maybe one of the admin guys could do it to make it sound like an official call if the phone number is available.

I hope he's okay, he's just a kid.. but It would be great if he can take care of unfinished things he's started.. I know, life is full of surprises and unexpected events and sometimes, trading card is just a small thing...

but when i sell him cards, took so long to make a payment, when i bought cards from him, took so long to receive... in both cases, I messaged him like 10 times to leave feedbacks (everytime after i left and he received).. I am not fussed about bargain or take a week long, but beyond that and many negative circumstances with many members, I think it's not good...

For me, I added him in my ignored list for quite sometime.. I like him as a person, but I won't deal with him because I am here to have fun.. not to seek extra stress that's enough from the real world..

i had a deal with him late last yr too... id paid for my itme and i hadnt heard from him in around 4-5 weeks, then all of a sudden he appeared and my card arrived unannounced. so i was happy in the end.

im sure he'll turn up soon

we all have stuff come up i guess but i dont think i could ever leave any of u in limbo like that, whatever came up. out of courtesy id get in contact with u and sort thru it... just my thoughts... cheers

Back
Top Bottom