Anyone have any Mike Alstott?

Pretty good if you like "old fashioned" science fiction... Based on books written 100 years ago, so not quite Transformers ! ;-)

What about that show...I didn't catch it at all...looked a bit too much soap opera to me... 90210 based around a football team maybe ?? :)

I saw the movie and read the book (which is a great read for US football fans) though..

Never thought much of the movie (prob cause I was already into the show so the movie seemed pointless to me) the acting on the TV show was brilliant (unlike 90210) definitely check it out.... It survived so many seasons while basically being on the chopping block from the end of season 2... loyal fanbase, excellent storylines and brilliant acting kept it going.... You only have to see how well a lot of the FNL cast are still doing.... could never say the same for 90210.... download the firs few episodes and see what ya think... beats the shit out of what's on TV these days

OK so after deciding to look for a some Alstott, I have come to the conclusion I want to start a little FB PC - in particular Autos and GU. Players I have come up with so far are:
Mike Alstott
Larry Csonka
Daryl "Moose" Johnston
Jim Kleinsasser
Vonta Leach
Lorenzo Neal
Tom Rathman
Jon Ritchie
Owen Schimtt
Corey Schlesinger

If anyone else can think of any old school punishing FB's I should add LMK!!

Shannan, have got a 2010 Crown Royale Majestic GU Tom Rathman 13/299 if interested

Been watching some older games lately and man this guy was a bulldozer! I remember how I used to love to watch him play, but never really caught on how strong and brutal this guy was. Would love to pick some of his cards up if anyone has any?!

he was .. can remeber going to card stores , dealers telling me the same .

got one you may like .. 2006 upper deck x-l football super swatch single swatch color jersey card
numbered to 800 - (Tamba Bay - white )

if you want to move that Moose LMK. I was just watching one of those last week but I forgot about it and missed out. Got me a similar one coming of Tom Rathman though.

Funny that we were talking about FB's...Just got this in some freebie packs from D&A this week... not bad for nuffin ! DA MOOSE!

He was a great FB...I still remember John Madden in commentary saying that Moose's mother used to watch how flat his back was to judge his blocking technique....no wonder he was good.....

watch Emmitt Smiths HOF induction speech and you will know how good he was....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIX6fXbsyZs

great guy great player.....the FB position is so selfless....

Dredging up an old thread but I only just discovered this site. I've been clearing out my old cards as I no longer collect and have a 2000 Buy Back 1999 Upper Deck SP Authentic autographed Mike Alstott card 53/400 if you are interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom