anyone got one similar?

forcefedcc

If your 555 then im 666
hey guys,I recently got hold of a hakeem card that ive never found a listing for and i dont know what its worth.Apparently its a promo card from when star released a series in 1990 and every shop dealer etc was given a promo card to see what the set looked like and are fairly rare.anyone got something similar and know what its worth?? :? :D
1990hakeemcardpromo.jpg

has it got number on back? if its 11, its $5bv, thats from a set called 90/91 star promos, or theres star 1990 hakeem set of 11 cards all worth 50c each.

ive got the DRob, nopt worth much, normally pick em up on ebay around that $2US mark?

lol nice spelling mistake, I thought it was just gonna be the missing H, but Alajuwon is a new way! And a nice photo of him getting his shot swatted!

clarkescards said:
LOL nice spelling of his name STAR, no wonder they don't make cards anymore...

That's the correct spelling, of Hakeem's name back until early 90's. He then found religion or what not, and added the 'H' in front of Akeem, to form his current name of 'Hakeem'

LOL...
8)

yeah but his last name is spelled with an O not an A... :roll:

Trey said:
ive got the DRob, nopt worth much, normally pick em up on ebay around that $2US mark?

lol nice spelling mistake, I thought it was just gonna be the missing H, but Alajuwon is a new way! And a nice photo of him getting his shot swatted!
cheers mate...thats what i thought 8) Its in great condition and i havenever seen one, thats why i was interested to ask.

Star ad cards were different to the promos made for sets. Some were made in lots of 6,000 or so etc some other ad ones less. There are rarer glossy versions of that too.

I got all the Bird promos and ad cards. There should be more than one is a different color.

Back
Top Bottom