Anyone going to Concerts/Gigs soon?

Alright so Mega Rampage was cancelled (Big Deal) but Wu Tang are still performong live tonight as planned, only now it's a solo show with support from Lil Jon at Festival Hall, the second of their 2 shows scheduled in Aus.

Anyone going? Should be a good one! :kick:

Yeah i went last night man, bit disapointed actually with the choice of there playlist, the sound was wack too, but you cant be too upset still got to see few of the wu.

have added dramarama, an ol school alternative band from new jersey to the list.

I thought the Bodyjar gig last Friday at the Corner was their last?

I wanna goto the Pendulum gig, but I don't know cos its only 3 of them DJing and testing new material, not an actually band gig.

Pendulum rarely play full band gigs, I've only seen their band gigs and they are awesome, but apparently their DJ sets are crazy as well. My mate from my basketball team is opening for Pendulum, Shockone, his stuff is awesome too.

Bodyjars last gig is in Perth. :thumbsup:

Ahh must have been last Melbourne gig! I saw them last Thursday, were great.

Saw Pendulum at BDO last year, amazing!! Think I might go to the DJ gig aswell.

I got a BDO ticket but am thinking about selling it, would much prefer to go to Soundwave

have GREENDAY 2moro night

hope they play plenty of their old stuff as i wouldnt say im the biggest fan of the new stuff

plus also get jet as backup band

hopefully a good night

Not sure if this fits in this page :lol: Went to fleetwood mac on Sat in perth

Classic show and with a show that had seating for everyone, There was not a bum in a seat anywhere. Worth going to if you like the classic bands

Back
Top Bottom