Anyone going to Concerts/Gigs soon?

i went to AC/DC last weekend and it was awesome! There music will never die!
also going to the groove n the moo festival which has a great lineup, cant wait :)

ac/dc absolutely blew the roof off last night at anz stadium.
hard to believe these guys can still work it.... fkn great to see they did bon scott justice, and angus naled it on let there be rock...what a great solo

It was insane. Especially as i have watched every UFC PPV since 52 (Cotour v Lidell 2) it was great to see it first hand. Apparently there is a chance they may be coming to Brisbane next year for another one :thumbsup:

It was insane. Especially as i have watched every UFC PPV since 52 (Cotour v Lidell 2) it was great to see it first hand. Apparently there is a chance they may be coming to Brisbane next year for another one :thumbsup:

yea well it seems it is going to be an annual event. I hope it comes to melbourne but the people of melbourne were strongly against ufc coming to the city :mad::( as it is "too violent" and "barbaric"

In June i'll be attending the Come Together music festival. This month i'm also seeing Gyroscope, and in July i'll be seeing Mark Lanegan, he's such an awesome talent. Miike Snow is doing some headline shows in August; i'll be snapping up some tickets when they go on sale tomorrow!

Well not really going to it but me and the missushave a penthouse booked up in Cairns this week for our combined 30ths and Shannon Nolls and Jimmy Barnes are playing in the park across from our hotel and we get birds eye view from the balcony.

Going to see Nitro Circus (not a concert, but should be a good show :D ) this Friday night. In October im going to fly to Brisbane for Metallica, but a couple of days before that ive got tickets to see the real Creedence Clearwater Revival. And then in November, for something different, im going to Metallica in Melbourne WOOHOO!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom