Anyon seen Axeman lately? Raffle update??

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Just curious as we chose our cards we wanted and then nothing.

Anyone else get their cards??

I was thinking the same thing, Chadwit. I haven't received mine either. He's probably still sorting all the commons/inserts for us. And then he's going to ride around Australia in a bright Red suit and drop parcels down our chimneys!!! :twisted:

Sorry, fellas. Hope you didn't think I done a runner on you all, I just been real busy last week or 2, (my cousins engagement last Saturday, my b/day on the Sunday, working pretty flat out otherwise...). Sorry for the confusion, and I'll get all the cards out this coming Monday, as I'm still sorting the last few out. I've just recieved a few more addy's, so if those who haven't sent them could PM me, I'll get them to u ASAP... Sorry again! :oops:

Yup jumped the gun. Axeman was can rest easy now and the hit on him has been called off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice choice of words Scotty. Real Redneck :supz:

Yea..... us Texas-Tasmanian's.... isss a real hicksville down hear fo-sure... (saying that with a texas accent)....

LMAO..

ha ha ha.

Oh I gotta go home, long day...

Just a quick update, cards have been sent to all who I have addresses for: Mavs, Chad, Clarkey, Proto, Hill, and Vlad... I've PM'ed the other 2 or 3 to get their postal details... Thanks for your patience. :)

Back
Top Bottom