ANY HISTORY, MILITARY OR PRESIDENT COLLECTORS?

theres some pretty nice stuff there do u collect old war stuff youself
I do collect some other military stuff but try to limit myself to trading cards, everything you see in my store is also in my personal collection.
Thanks for your comment & I appreciate you taking a look.
Regards,
Jason

Are you familiar with the Horrors of war auto Set?, Produced sometime in 2011 i believe, You got 1 1/1 cut auto per box. These are drying up nowadays. I ended up with about 40 before it was all said and done then best two were heinrich himmler from ww2 and john b gordon (robert E Lees most trusted general in the US civil war)

Yes, the Famous Fabrics set. I didn't collect any of the base cards but have a number of autos. Is the Himmler an auto? If so you got my attention.

yes sir it is an auto. though how long it stays up nobody knows. photobucket deletes it every time i post it once 1 person complains. also cant sell it on ebay because again once 1 person complains it gets taken down. A friend of mine pulled the hitler/F.D.R dual 1/1 from Leaf oval office last year. He sold it off ebay for a pretty penny. Heres the auto you were asking about
scan0007.jpg

yes sir it is an auto. though how long it stays up nobody knows. photobucket deletes it every time i post it once 1 person complains. also cant sell it on ebay because again once 1 person complains it gets taken down. A friend of mine pulled the hitler/F.D.R dual 1/1 from Leaf oval office last year. He sold it off ebay for a pretty penny. Heres the auto you were asking about
scan0007.jpg
wow now thats something different and cool you guys got my attention too now might have to start a little pc

cheers

Yeah, I've had a few German cards removed from ebay because they apparently offend some people. Selling or buying such items does not mean I condone the acts of the people portrayed, I appreciate the historical significance (end rant).
Damn great card, I've got a few that I'll scan but nothing by someone so prominent & I think I would've passed out had I pulled the FDR/Hitler auto.

this has got to be my favourite thread of the week haha all i need to no is where i can get a box and im on my way ...

as i have alot of old spitfire books ,video, models etc etc thats about all i have and also some collectors club planes photos in boxes probably a couple of 100 photos of war planes and helicopters

cheers
jono

Back
Top Bottom