Any Card Or Collectable Shows in Queensland ?

robspromos

OzCardTrader
Real Name
robert
Having holidays in Qld at the moment, and wondering if there are any card shows on in January.

Also if there are any card shops around in QLD?

there is a card shop at Nuhdah fast break sports but he is mainly dealing in magic and those cards now. Haven't been in ages.

Oh yeah there is also two shops on the sunshine coast the card house and he stocks different stuff and todays collectables.

Nothing much up here for us in QLD.

I used to deal with Fast Break Sports at Nundah , not much Basketball, would usually order in , apart from them you could try Daily Planet in the city, Elizabeth St.

Daily Planet have been known to stock packs and boxes of cards, but most of the time sell out and aren't very quick to replace there stock. There main line of business is comics and alike, so they don't primarily stock alot

I'm a card house regular. If you are anywhere near there drop in and say hi to kev. He has a great collection of sports cards and memorabilia but also deals in all other game cards such as yugioh and magic. He runs 2 yugioh and magic tournaments a week plus monthly Pokemon and other card game tournaments. All around a great bunch of people at the card house and definitely somewhere to drop by.

0.0001 bris.jpg

There is a show coming up at the Brisbane Table Tennis Centre on the 4th of May.
Ja Ja's Collectables will be there with a comprehensive range of cards from all sports as well as toys and figurines.
We have 95% of the Autos from all the 2013 ESP products as well as every single common and insert cart.

0.0001 bris.jpg

There is a show coming up at the Brisbane Table Tennis Centre on the 4th of May.
Ja Ja's Collectables will be there with a comprehensive range of cards from all sports as well as toys and figurines.
We have 95% of the Autos from all the 2013 ESP products as well as every single common and insert cart.
How good is this,right now i cannot confirm i will have any tables at this show as i have a event on in Ipswich on the 3rn of May.
But moving to a better venue,i do hope to at least get to this show i hope that all dealers and collectors in Brisbane and Queensland get out and support this show because we need events like this to happen.

Collectormania Toy & Hobby Fairs is on the week before Sunday 27 April at the same venue, the BTTA Hall in Green Tce, Windsor. We like to have a few trading card dealers at our shows along with the other featured hobbies.

There is another show on at the BTTA Hall in Windsor the week before the above show on the 27th April. The Brisbane Collectormania Toy and Hobby Fair is sponsored by ESP Cards and we would love to see some more Trading Card dealers and collectors at our show.

Back
Top Bottom