Another Wally addition...

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
And here we have the latest 2 Wally autos added to my collection, bringing my total to a nice 7 :)

wallyworldautos.jpg

Also on Tuesday I received -

82/99 :)
marburydefining.jpg

another KG
kgallstar.jpg

and two more uncirculateds for the PC....

boykins39-50.jpg

chalmersau038-129.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

That Boykins looks rather Radioactive! Must have done a run through the Springfield Nuclear Powerplant! LMAO!

Nice Wally Auto's too! hehe

kidd05 said:
Nice Wallys! I want one. :D

Funny - when I first joined the board I offered you the opportunity to trade for one of my Wally's... never even got a response! LOL

Always open to trading a Wally if I am trading-up player wise (trading up would be KG or Marbury - not necessarily autos of those guys tho since serious value difference).

But yes they are very nice, he has some very nice autos :)

Another 3 more AJ and you'll have a 1/1 (his jersey #). lol.

Great work, your player collections are coming along really nicely with Autos and GU cards! Well done.

MavsMan© said:
Another 3 more AJ and you'll have a 1/1 (his jersey #). lol.

Great work, your player collections are coming along really nicely with Autos and GU cards! Well done.

LMAO scotty.... if only 10 cards could = a 1/1 hehehe Would be nice though to nab a few more of his autos thats for sure....

And yes my player collections are coming along nicely with GU and autos.... many thanks to you for your past contributions and for hooking me up with this great forum. :D

Back
Top Bottom