All-Star Additions today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, you are a tool. I'm not hiding behind anything and never will and i am certainly not saying sorry to anyone. You go on about what you do is different and you had 5 player contracts. What about the other 30 odd players that signed for you....did you pay them ? You may be able to piss in a couple of the players pockets but lets face it mate, you do it for profit. Basically, you pretend to be the king of sport memorabilia but all you are doing is making money off someone's name.....BOTTOM LINE.

Mate, you are a tool. I'm not hiding behind anything and never will and i am certainly not saying sorry to anyone. You go on about what you do is different and you had 5 player contracts. What about the other 30 odd players that signed for you....did you pay them ? You may be able to piss in a couple of the players pockets but lets face it mate, you do it for profit. Basically, you pretend to be the king of sport memorabilia but all you are doing is making money off someone's name.....BOTTOM LINE.

Isn't that the point of owning a store? To make money? Everyone knows he has a store and gets things signed to sell in his store. What's the big deal?

Agree. Pretty harsh to judge how someone makes their living.
I'm not having a go at how he makes a quid. Good luck to him. If he wants to have a go at me over a playful comment then i am going to bite back twice as hard. He got very defensive, very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom