All-Star Additions today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I could say it too alot of people on here and they would instantly know I was joking... but with you, I don't know if you have a funny side or not.

Because I could say it too alot of people on here and they would instantly know I was joking... but with you, I don't know if you have a funny side or not.

You know Blade I could understand your thinking thats because every time I put something on here I get attacked and I have to explain myself to people who know nothing about what I do because I am tarred with the same brush,that people would never get to know what I am like on here because I have to fight back all the time with keyboard warriors as I am sure you would see that all the time on here.

You know Blade I could understand your thinking thats because every time I put something on here I get attacked and I have to explain myself to people who know nothing about what I do because I am tarred with the same brush,that people would never get to know what I am like on here because I have to fight back all the time with keyboard warriors as I am sure you would see that all the time on here.

Why put yourself through it by posting up threads like this then. The free advertising must be worth it. Most people on here post up their collections, you post up stock.

Why put yourself through it by posting up threads like this then. The free advertising must be worth it. Most people on here post up their collections, you post up stock.

Weren't you selling a signed jersey the same as one of these not to long ago?

Yes, Its not one that I went out and got signed myself. Its a reluctant sale.

What Im trying to say is post the photos up and make it clear that they are new additions for sale in the shop. (Smart advertising and people know what they are and their purpose). Alot of collectors of autographs, collect to improve their PC and in my case get some extras to swap. I haven't ever questioned Corey's business sense and the fact he gains autographs by paying players. Thats all good. What I am negative about is, If you are going to ask for peoples opinions, then you had better be prepared to listen to negative opinions as well as positive opinions and take them all on board as as positive feedback to improve your business. Corey in the past hasn't been able to do this.

Ok so tell me have you ever seen me hide in a car are follow people to see where they are going. I don't have a problem with negative feedback. Because I have a shop and I have good contacts,I have seen when I turn up to training sessions to get things signed I get looks that are you are at my place now and it is how dare you come down to my house and get things signed. Their are quite a few people on here have enjoyed comin into my shop and talking about their collection and I have to be honest this site is supposed to be able collecting and supporting each other,because it's about enjoying collecting and sharing what you have rather than having a go at other people and that is the only way not only will this site grow but also collecting as well. You may not support my shop but unless you support the shops their will be no show anywhere. Can you go into any shop and sit and talk to collector about what they are chasing and what you can do not only for them but the next person.

I'm just gonna say Corey, at times you make some good points but you need to stop caring what people think. If they dost like you who cares!
I'm neutral and not taking sides here I'm Just saying!

I'm just gonna say Corey, at times you make some good points but you need to stop caring what people think. If they dost like you who cares!
I'm neutral and not taking sides here I'm Just saying!
Hey Troy.
When i comes to people liking me i dont really care but when they are so far off the mark,because they wear rose coloured glasses that p*ss me off.

Corey mate, I dont think I have ever seen a thread initiated by you where you haven't launched at people, often about how you pay for sigs, have contacts, not knowing the story etc etc

In this instance, no one had a crack at you about anything, but off you go again on your little tirade

Its really tiresome and makes me not want to read any of your threads, despite not seeing some cool gear

Corey mate, I did think I have ever seen a thread initiated by you where you haven't launched at people, often about how you pay for sigs, have contacts, not knowing the story etc etc

In this instance, no one had a crack at you about anything, but off you go again on your little tirade

Its really tiresome and makes me not want to read any of your threads, despite not seeing some cool gear

Hang on are you serious,what about the person who said to someone on this thread how much did you get paid to make him money,serious that person can say that and getaway with it thinking he wants to be a big man hiding behind a keyboard and making judgement they can p@ss @ff.

That was some banter between some roosters supporters when one said they were there, a joke that wasn't even directed at you. Not entirely sure how you took offence, its hard to deny your not in it more the money, why else would you do it right!?

Like Troy says, you really need to lighten up

I like your threads, but I dont like the way you always crap on

That Footypugs was at the signings working for you, when clearly she wasnt

Cool Muzzzdoggg. Ok you know that but don't you think he should come out here on this site and say sorry to Footypugs for his mistake,as I say this is what gets me mad is bring other people in on something that they are a third party just because I am their,because their was another oct member on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom