All New for 2008 Season

basketoz74

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jayson
Is the UFHL (Universal Fantasy Hoops League), set to commence this northen summer.

The league is a 56 team keeper league format with two divisions of 28 franchises, globally located and named, with two expansion franchises to be added at the end of the first season.

The league will after the completion of season two see promotion and relegation of owners, to ensure activity, commitment to winning and success is mantained by all owners.

The league is a complete keeper league format, with salary cap (set at $58 million) and collective bargaining agreement in place with numerous other challenges present.

The league will commence with a complete drafting of all franchise rosters, based upon the future 2008-09 salaries.

The league will also hold a rookie draft in June, and also has a D-League component as well, which requires additional ownership management.

The UFHL is ANZUS owned and operated, and personally my third round of fantasy leagues with the WPBL which i formed in 2005 and the IFBL which i formed in 2006 all having solid histories and success to date.

I would like to extent a welcome to any site members who may have an interest joining the league or just peruse the rules to see if it maybe of interest.

Link:

UFHL Universal Fantasy Hoops League - Login

EMAIL for expressions of interest:

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom